Kennett the Fashionista

Remove this Banner Ad

Aah, the biggest non-story of the year so far. How I have missed you…

Name five Nirvana songs
I'll give it a shot. Disclaimer: I don't wear Nirvana tshirts.
1. Smells like teen spirit
2. Lithium
3. Rape me
4. Something in the way
5. In bloom

6. Heart shaped box
7. Where did you sleep last night

There's a few others I remember lyrics to but don't know the song names. The 90's were the peak of music afaic, and Nirvana were part of that.

Their singer killed himself 28 years ago, mate. I don't think they are gonna reform as much as I would love them too (I saw them live on Australia Day 1992 as a wee 15 year old)
But you didn't have five songs so your clearly a poser.
Begone poser.

Remind me where a fish rots from?
I'm no fan of Kennett, in fact I could be seen to be closer to a 'hater', but I do find it annoying how quickly people have associated the allegations at Hawthorn to Kennett when Andrew Newbold was out president for a substantial period that's now under the microscope.

I'm no fan of Kennett, in fact I could be seen to be closer to a 'hater', but I do find it annoying how quickly people have associated the allegations at Hawthorn to Kennett when Andrew Newbold was out president for a substantial period that's now under the microscope.

Given his responsibilities as Beyond Blue Chairman and also a very conservative person, I honestly doubt Jeff Kennett (as much as I dislike the bloke) would have endorsed any course of action that would have led to abortions and or self-harm etc

He is a Pillock, but I just don't believe this Clarkson/Fagan scandal can be pinned on him.

Given his responsibilities as Beyond Blue Chairman and also a very conservative person, I honestly doubt Jeff Kennett (as much as I dislike the bloke) would have endorsed any course of action that would have led to abortions and or self-harm etc

He is a Pillock, but I just don't believe this Clarkson/Fagan scandal can be pinned on him.
I don't think it can be either. And believe me, I want that clown out of my club.

Were these conversations had with players under his/Newbold's watch? Likely. Was he privy to it? I doubt it.

Tim Watson was on radio this morning declaring that when he was coach of St Kilda had conversations regarding a players welfare with maybe 1 or 2 other people including the player in question, and the fact that Burgoyne, Hodge, Mitchell and Lewis could claim that they knew nothing of the allegations at Hawthorn rang true with him, as no Saints players would've known the things that he and their welfare manager spoke with specific players(both indigenous and non-indigenous) about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back