Kenny Dalglish

Remove this Banner Ad

Am not sure what parts you don't agree with mate, I simply stated factual figures. The 1 in 15 figure for Suarez I obtained fom here

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/7571550/Premier-League-Numbers-And-Stats...

Flawed stat,, you gotta see where he's taking his shots from. Suarez takes a lot of shots, from everywhere

I'd wager he's hardly had many shots in good positions inside or just outside the 6 yard box

His finishing is definitely below par this season, but that's coz he is the only goal threat in the team and all the pressure's on him to do everything. He's snatching at chances. Put him in that Uruguay side and he's a different beast

We all get how the system works. We just bought badly. Yeah we needed a striker for the outgoing Torres. Carroll was the wrong option. Yeah we need midfield depth because Raul was off and Spearing was our only backup to Lucas and Gerrard. But Hendo and Adam were the wrong options. Yes we needed a winger because we didnt have a natural winger at the club. But Downing was the wrong option.

We did well to look and find the problems. We just bought the wrong players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead club walking. That was pathetic. But Liverpool are too proud to show the old man the door though.

Dead club walking. That was pathetic. But Liverpool are too proud to show the old man the door though.

As much as I'm happy to stick the boot in, that game wasn't as bad as it looked

They should have has a penalty and a probable sending off in the first 20 minutes and the 2nd goal was offside

But still, Carroll's attitude when he went off (walked out of the ground before FT according to radio coverage) and Gerrard told him to F off on the pitch at fulltime, but hey it's all about the cups.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish on his side's 2-0 defeat by Newcastle, which continues their dismal league form:
"The boys have shown frustration and that's probably why Pepe Reina was sent off. It was the frustration of being behind. When Andy Carroll comes off and runs up tunnel it purely disappointment and frustration. It all very well having that but we have to manage that and channel it in proper way. If we don't stick together and have trust in each other it is going to be a lot more difficult."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back