Universal Love Kepler Bradley - There's only one...

Remove this Banner Ad

Your wish is my command.

l8ErF8H.jpg
That is farking brilliant. Kudos to you :thumbsu:

I'm now convinced we're going to win our first flag this year. Why? Can you imagine how sweet it'll be to see Kepler Bradley riding around in a convertible on Grand Final day, being saluted by the Purple Army at the MCG? Can you imagine how sweeter it'll be with Kepler keeping the boys loose and Hayden Ballantyne having someone to prank that day?

Unfortunately he has not played enough games to qualify for a trip around the ground on GF day.

Expect to find your credit card hammered, and your lounge room occupied with a new product you have no use for, after the great man turns up at your door.

the night ended with some nice personal touches from retiring Docker Kepler Bradley.

... The gangly but effective utility then spoke of his future beyond the AFL, mentioning that he was unsure whether he would continue to play at WAFL level in 2015.

"I'm really into sales. I've been sales repping for 12 to 14 months now, so if anyone has anything like that going?," he said.

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-n...mpires-dont-want-changes-20140911-10fcs6.html

Expect to find your credit card hammered, and your lounge room occupied with a new product you have no use for, after the great man turns up at your door.

the night ended with some nice personal touches from retiring Docker Kepler Bradley.

... The gangly but effective utility then spoke of his future beyond the AFL, mentioning that he was unsure whether he would continue to play at WAFL level in 2015.

"I'm really into sales. I've been sales repping for 12 to 14 months now, so if anyone has anything like that going?," he said.

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-n...mpires-dont-want-changes-20140911-10fcs6.html
Kepler could sell me ice-cubes if I lived in the Antartic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read in the Worst today that he's agreed two play 2 seasons with the mighty Falcons.

You little ripper!!!!!

Head on down to your local WAFL ground next year and enjoy the show.

I read in the Worst today that he's agreed two play 2 seasons with the mighty Falcons.

You little ripper!!!!!

Head on down to your local WAFL ground next year and enjoy the show.

Now that is good news! He NEVER looked right in that stoopid Peel guernsey. Now he's back at his spiritual home, all is good in the world. Might have to get on up to the Arena a few times next year to watch the mighty Keplinator doing his thang for the Joondies. :)

Kepler won't be running out for the Mighty Cardies this WAFL season. Claremont have nabbed him as a development coach.

My heart is broken. I can never look at Kepler again and experience that warm fuzzy feeling only Kepler can give me.

You are dead to me Kepler.

I take that back. I can't stay mad at you.

Kepler won't be running out for the Mighty Cardies this WAFL season. Claremont have nabbed him as a development coach.

My heart is broken. I can never look at Kepler again and experience that warm fuzzy feeling only Kepler can give me.

You are dead to me Kepler.

I take that back. I can't stay mad at you.
Will be play for them too? Or just as a coach?

Baz will be pissed. He categorically stated this week on 6PR that Kep had signed a contract and wasn't going anywhere.

Wait for the Cardies to request an outrageous transfer fee. He signed with them so they are entitled to one.

However its a bit harsh as the job they offered him fell yhrough. Had they kept up their side of the deal he'd be a Cardie still.

Wait for the Cardies to request an outrageous transfer fee. He signed with them so they are entitled to one.

However its a bit harsh as the job they offered him fell yhrough. Had they kept up their side of the deal he'd be a Cardie still.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/wafl/a/26044466/bradley-ditches-falcons-for-tigers/

Had he joined the Tigers immediately after retiring, the club would have paid a standard $20,000 to the Falcons.

As a contracted player, the Falcons are able to ask for much more for the 117-game AFL player.

This could get messy ... handbags at 3 paces?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/wafl/a/26044466/bradley-ditches-falcons-for-tigers/

Had he joined the Tigers immediately after retiring, the club would have paid a standard $20,000 to the Falcons.

As a contracted player, the Falcons are able to ask for much more for the 117-game AFL player.

This could get messy ... handbags at 3 paces?

This.

WP offered a job... that fell through. Then they wanted him to still play and tried organising a job outside the club which they committed too... that also fell through.

WP have done nothing to help, Keps has been left chasing mgmt. and they avoiding him

Good on keps for moving on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back