Injury Kepler Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 5, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ross reckons Kepler has done his ACL :(

I'm pretty upset by this. The bloke plays with so much heart, and was playing well in the fwd line. Hopefully it's not that bad,but nonetheless, it's surprising what a big hole he will leave.

I'm pretty upset by this. The bloke plays with so much heart, and was playing well in the fwd line. Hopefully it's not that bad,but nonetheless, it's surprising what a big hole he will leave.

Really feeling for the factor. Seems like such a likable guy as well as an important player. Here's to a speedy recovery.

This could be curtains for the big fella. Upsetting for certain, has definately taken any lustre off the win, for me.

Best wishes to him, can see him going the LARS route and maybe getting another year or two on the list.

All the best Keps!

This could be curtains for the big fella. Upsetting for certain, has definately taken any lustre off the win, for me.

Best wishes to him, can see him going the LARS route and maybe getting another year or two on the list.

All the best Keps!
Surely not? He's only 27. One of my favourite players, extremely upsetting news

As is we could lose another key forward when we have precious little to spare. He will leave a big hole, we need Pav to have a speedy redovery.

He's already been playing like he's half done a knee. Could be a blessing in disguise for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping for the best but it's not looking good. Feel bad for him, for all his lumbering oaf-ness, he bleeds purple and plays with all he's got. Golden time to shine while Pav is out, and whilst he is no Pav, he has been doing reasonably well til this.

All the best, Keps!

He's already been playing like he's half done a knee. Could be a blessing in disguise for him.
WTF? You trolling injuries. GTFO Mems.

How is that a blessing in disguise. It's unfortunate for him and provides an opportunity for Clarke/Smith/Silvagni, but no is it a blessing.

Bad luck to Keps, he's a battler and no one likes to see any injury to a player, for either team. It is going to cause a fairly significant re-shuffle over the next few weeks .
We may potentially see Clarke come back in a forward role - lets hope he is on the mend fairly soon, or silvagni up forward ( eeek ).....

What other options do we have, I think Hannath showed little up front, just couldn't get near it and was stationary a lot of the time when we were moving the ball forward ( I was at the game and watched him with interest )

Horrible post :thumbsdown:

Hope it's just a hyper extension of the knee! If it's an ACL as feared I wish the big fella a speedy recovery, absolutely shattering

Remove this Banner Ad

Back