Kern Hinkley sack watch

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 695904

Petitions 😁go fund me pages 😂and now talk of an Extraordinary General Meeting to oust Koke Kan Kenny !!!!!

Kern is pulling out all stops - dropping a piece of the furniture.

“Paddy’s a part of our furniture and he’s much loved at our football club. Just because he gets a bit older, everyone starts to jump at conclusions.
“This bloke’s just a little bit out of form, he’s not getting thrown out of our footy club. We love him too much.”

And these idiots extended his contract

Thank God this basket case of a club spends all it’s time and energy pi55ing off to China, worrying whether Eddie will
let them wear an SANFL guernsey and how to celebrate their 23rd birthday next year or they may actually focus on getting in the 8 and playing finals.
Too broke to pay Koke Kan Ken out and attendances now record lows ....
A couple of dead wood captains doesn’t help and a CEO more worried about how many Logies he’s not winning .....

I effin love that club !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another one putting on the "meh" front........

This season is destroying your club
And it's glorious

And it's been such a run away success for the crows... :drunk:

He ain’t going anywhere !!!!!!

And then there’s this :

“Wilson explained there had been a number of Power players asked to roll 2019 money over to the 2020 season, helping them with their financial issues.
“The other pressure is financial pressure, membership is down, although it is much higher than when Ken and his team took over … and the crowds are down,” she said.
“They’ve got a profit and loss issue and my understanding is that several senior players have been asked to roll money over from 2019 to 2020.”

For once Caro is right

I’ve heard a minimum of $2.5m loss this year

But
But

China
Hahahahaha

Kern is being backed in for next year by all the scribes after it was announced today that he has a trigger clause in his contract.
15Yp24m.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back