Toast Kern Mother ******* Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sorry REH but everytime I see someone complaining that we “didn’t plan for Ryder’s suspension” I die a bit inside.

There was literally nothing we can have done in that off-season. Nothing.

We should have drafted better years before, and had someone better than Redden or Harvey running around sure, but you keep perpetuating this myth that we could have plucked an AFL standard ruck from the ether. That’s simply false. Why on earth would the club have refused, unless we were planning on being able to take the ex GWS guy who ended up at Essendon thanks to the AFL refusing to allow us a top up player.

Koch was working on a deal for Ryder and Monfries and they rejected it to side with the rest of the bomber players.

IMO should have been told to pack their bags then, return to sender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.

"We concede there can be honour in defeat, but to each of us, honourable defeat of our club and guernsey can only come after human endeavour on the playing field is completely exhausted".

That was a loss you can roll out the Creed for if I've ever seen one.

Stringer kicked two match winners in a minute on Jarrod Polec in the exact same way.

The coaches did not exhaust human endeavour by leaving their most dangerous player on one of our least defensive players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back