Unsolved Kerry Turner - Murder WA - 1991

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure the timeline when John Tilbury, Vanessa Devlins murderer was sentenced and jailed.
Vanessa Devlin had been charged with being a courier of heroin.
John Tilbury lived 2.6km, just 4 minutes by car from Kerry's last point of sighting on Shepperdton road.
His car similar to the car used in Devlins disappearance.

Senior Detective Sergeant Max Kiernan the man heading the hunt for the notorious “Southside rapist” said yesterday the 1976 or 1977 model car had been parked at Miss Devlin’s house at 2003? Albany Highway. It had mag wheels, stickers on the rear windscreen and black and yellow registration plates.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/missing-australia-women-and-serial-killers.1048334/page-4

Last edited:
Not sure the timeline when John Tilbury, Vanessa Devlins murderer was sentenced and jailed.
Vanessa Devlin had been charged with being a courier of heroin.
John Tilbury lived 2.6km, just 4 minutes by car from Kerry's last point of sighting on Shepperdton road.
His car similar to the car used in Devlins disappearance.

Senior Detective Sergeant Max Kiernan the man heading the hunt for the notorious “Southside rapist” said yesterday the 1976 or 1977 model car had been parked at Miss Devlin’s house at 2003? Albany Highway. It had mag wheels, stickers on the rear windscreen and black and yellow registration plates.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/missing-australia-women-and-serial-killers.1048334/page-4
It's James Tilbury.
https://archive.sro.wa.gov.au/index...murder-of-by-james-alexander-tilbury-05476-85
http://encore.slwa.wa.gov.au/iii/en...8568A?lang=eng&suite=def#attachedMediaSection

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Kym Taylors accused would have been approx 19 when Kerry was murdered

Oh look! Its another log!

Kym-Taylor.jpg

Last edited:
Killed on her first night out legally as an adult. trying to find a lift home after a night out at one of berths Premier nightclubs. A damsel in distress on busy Shepparton road in 6 am in broad daylight. Seen by hundreds of people including one who claimed to have actually seen her accept a ride from a car that accelerated towards her, slowed down and called out to her. Should have been solved,

Kerry Turner had been to Pinnochios nightclub. She had left the nightclub, got to Miller rd, then got in the back seat of a vehicle which suggests two people were in the front of the vehicle on Shepperton road.

Miss Kerryn Mary Tate, 22, of Mount Lawley, had been beaten to death then burnt on a bonfire near the outer suburb of Karragullen at the weekend, police said yesterday. Her killer had not been found.

Her older brother had died after being injected with a cocktail of drugs. Hot shot?

Another one hitchhiking home from a nightclub. Kerry lived in Bickley.

Jamie would have been around 51 this year. Kerry would be around 46 today.

Last edited:
The Latimer's once lived on ...
Shepperton Rd, Victoria Park

Judge frees 'dangerous' sex offender, lets him solicit prostitutes https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/judge...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons via @nypost

Edward William Latimer Gets Permission To See Sex Workers https://10daily.com.au/news/crime/a...nder-being-allowed-to-visit-brothels-20190711

Sex predator Edward Latimer ‘should never have been released’: WA Opposition https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/co...e=twitter&utm_medium=social&tid=1563168810033
Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Her older brother Jamie, 51 years of age now. Which school did he go to? Injected with a cocktail of drugs that killed him.

Jamie 18 in 1985

"In 1985, their son, Jamie, 18, died after being injected with drugs by a man who was later convicted of his manslaughter.

Six years later, on June 30, 1991, Kerry, their youngest daughter, went missing."
18 years of age

Last edited:
Her older brother Jamie, 51 years of age now. Which school did he go to? Injected with a cocktail of drugs that killed him.

Jamie 18 in 1985

"In 1985, their son, Jamie, 18, died after being injected with drugs by a man who was later convicted of his manslaughter.

Six years later, on June 30, 1991, Kerry, their youngest daughter, went missing."
18 years of age

We know, you've already posted that a number of times previously.

We know, you've already posted that a number of times previously.
Oh, I've just seen this. Can you please point to the post where I have stated he would 51 now? Which school he went to, and the answer to that question?

The rest is just source of content. Yes, sources will be posted more than once because - well, they are sources. Sources are not to be confused with content. Quotes give some relevance to such matters, hence they appear often.

Source content provides a reference for non stalker finger wavers.

Thanks for your finger waving - once again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, I've just seen this. Can you please point to the post where I have stated he would 51 now? Which school he went to, and the answer to that question?

The rest is just source of content. Yes, sources will be posted more than once because - well, they are sources. Sources are not to be confused with content. Quotes give some relevance to such matters, hence they appear often.

Source content provides a reference for non stalker finger wavers.

Thanks for your finger waving - once again.
Sources of what content? The same content you posted elsewhere, using the same source? Example:

Ok, so Kerrys brother wasnt bashed. Kerrys brother was deliberately injected with drugs in an overdose, murdered. Presumably heroin and died.

Julie Cutler went June 20 (1988), Kerry Turner June 30 (1991)

In 1985, their son, Jamie, 18, died after being injected with drugs by a man who was later convicted of his manslaughter.

Six years later, on June 30, 1991, Kerry, their youngest daughter, went missing

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/s...der-of-teen-kerry-turner-20160628-gptg4f.html

How is telling us he'd be 51 now or asking which school he went to relevant to the murder of Kerry Turner (ie, the topic)? His killer has been convicted and jailed. Spamming the forum with the same stuff over and over detracts from the discussion and annoys those of us that come here for NEWS.

Sources of what content? The same content you posted elsewhere, using the same source? Example:

How is telling us he'd be 51 now or asking which school he went to relevant to the murder of Kerry Turner (ie, the topic)? His killer has been convicted and jailed. Spamming the forum with the same stuff over and over detracts from the discussion and annoys those of us that come here for NEWS.

Haha sources or sourced regardless I reckon old mate has done a piston ring , blown a valve or spun a bearing . His data foot print would make most people do a front flip ....

Who are you referring to?

Sounds like he is talking to himself in innuendos and eclecticism again. Whispering nothings. He's a rhymer

He's another finger waver suffering megalomania

source.gif

Last edited:

He probably went to school with other people of the same age group. His sister got in a car with people she probably knew

How simple is that. So can you can answer which school? Or are you here for the finger waving?

Or are just here for your usual unintelligible ridicule?

He probably went to school with other people of the same age group. His sister got in a car with people she probably knew

How simple is that. So can you can answer which school? Or are you here for the finger waving?

Or are just here for your usual unintelligible ridicule?

Move on Melsy.

Sounds like he is talking to himself in innuendos and eclecticism again. Whispering nothings. He's a rhymer

He's another finger waver suffering megalomania

source.gif
Who are you ? You can find who I am pretty easy .....
I run on my own and really don’t give a **** pal

Who are you referring to?
I’m definitely referring to the serial poster that has conversations with him self
Bringing something to your attention as being repetitious is not an attack. Move on thanks.
if anyone is victimised on here it’s me I’m the most gagged poster in here for having a different opinion and not agreeing with puppets go figure ....

Asking what school her brother went to is not repetitious. As stated before, the source information is just a carry on the background of the case for the non stalkers of this thread.

Anyone know which school her brother went to? Or is which school he went to a sore subject?
Iona is the the 17th day of the equinox

if anyone is victimised on here it’s me I’m the most gagged poster in here for having a different opinion and not agreeing with puppets go figure ....

You're most often on restrictions for personal abuse. There's a difference between having a coherent, different opinion and responding to posters who might disagree with a tsunami of ad hominen attack.

You're most often on restrictions for personal abuse. There's a difference between having a coherent, different opinion and responding to posters who might disagree with a tsunami of ad hominen attack.
Not every one is s rogue scholar , you get people hunting you ? trying to intimidate you?
You post something you know is right then other posters appear and start turning the convo in another direction with fabricated lies ? Come on mod wouldn’t you filthy up .....
you would be suprised who’s talking s**t atm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back