Unsolved Kerryn Tate 1979 - Murder - Western Australia

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Great picture of Chris Worral at the time. I think one of the three guys that were last seen with the cousins could have been him. Also, South Aust number plate. A couple of mates came to WA to visit?
View attachment 601279
The number plates would have been smashed now on a number-plate database. How was it no one recognised him if he is the band member? No one came forward?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
1. Studying Karl Jung psychology
2. Enters early witch initiation
3. Burned on a funeral pyre, Karragullen. Boulder aka Witches rock.
4. Watch stops at 6.05pm according police.

Kerryn Tate disappeared from the Perth metropolitan area on the 28th of December 1979

Her remains found two days later on the 30th of December 1979

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Kerryn was 19 in 1979. Kerryn Tate would be 59 now in 2019. How old would her perpetrator be?

I'd like to get on the vehicle licensing database and do a few queries. 1979 motorbikes of certain description. The database is so fast now. Drill down a couple of likely suspects.

Kerryn studying psychology. Was she at university? Who were her associates.

The owner of the motorbike would make for a good lead.

"Kerryn Tate returned to her home in Mt Lawley around 11.00 am 29th December 1979 after the North Cottesloe Surf Club dance the night before."

I feel she has met her fate with a madman in pursuit the Carl Jung psychoanalysis. Both Kerryn and her friend were studying occult psychology.

KERRYN MARY TATE, 19

Kerryn Tate disappeared from the Perth metropolitan area on the 28th of December 1979. Her remains were found draped over a burnt tree stump off the Brookton Hwy at Boulder Rock two days later.
A pendant found at the site was used to help identify her.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Studying occult psychology. Ends up burned on a Witches rock. Karragullen. According to police, a funeral pyre at 6PM. Motorbike.

Kerryn resided in Mt Lawley. Studying psychology in 1979 at 19. Someone else would be around this age.

How crime novel by a rock singer could hold the key to capturing a real life serial killer
"Warner’s initial assumption was that they were following up on the disappearance of a girl in 1980 after she was at North Cottesloe Surf Club on the night his band played there. Her body was found but to this day the killer has never been found."

"It’s all because of the similarities between his first crime novel City Of Light and one of Australia’s most infamous unsolved serial killer cases."

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Maybe circumstances have changed?

Police should offer immunity to any associates who dob in a killer. Occult pyschology

Police have not made up time between 12 and 6pm of the fire. Its about 50 minutes in the day to the funeral pyre from her house in Mt Lawley.

The police should put a million dollars on this for the killer alive. This could rip open a can of worms.

funeral pyre
noun
noun: funeral pyre; plural noun: funeral pyres; noun: funeral pile; plural noun: funeral piles
  1. a pile of wood on which a corpse is burnt as part of a funeral ceremony.

Last edited:

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Note similarities is body disposal.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Note similarities is body disposal.
That appears more akin to one of the other murders. Interesting a dead kangaroo draped over the body to disguise the smell of the murder

There was a murder further south that had a body stashed in a burned out tree.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Who has the balls to set up a funeral pyre at Witches rock at 6pm? That is a very casual task at such a popular spot to set a body on fire with just one exit?

Francis John Wark is now about 62 who owned a motorbike.

Birnies are about 68 now.

Last edited:

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Lots of stuff about witchcraft, and a film from 1985 which features two occult groups in Perth, but has witchcraft really got anything to do with Tate's murder?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Lots of stuff about witchcraft, and a film from 1985 which features two occult groups in Perth, but has witchcraft really got anything to do with Tate's murder?
Studying Carl Jung Occult psychology. Burned on a funeral pyre at 6pm at Witches Rock. An extremist with a packet lacking a few Tim Tams?

Her friend studying Carl Jung Occult might have some answers?

Goes to Dave Warner concert at North Cott Surf Club night before?

Stayed in Mt Lawley. 11am to 6pm. "Beaten to death"

Beaten to death. What is the motive?

Last edited:

Iworkthecircus

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Studying Carl Jung Occult psychology. Burned on a funeral pyre at 6pm at Witches Rock. An extremist with a packet lacking a few Tim Tams?

Body burned at witches rock how ironic

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Body burned at witches rock how ironic

,Beating someone to death, hardly seems to be an occult practice. Would seem more likely that the crime scene had been staged IMO. Maybe the perpetrator was interested in the occult or wanted to shift the focus of investigators.

Iworkthecircus

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
,Beating someone to death, hardly seems to be an occult practice. Would seem more likely that the crime scene had been staged IMO. Maybe the perpetrator was interested in the occult or wanted to shift the focus of investigators.

So just randomness, quick to deminish that one .
If I was a gambling man , which I don’t mind a bet probability is quite high that she new her attacker/s and that if there is a set up to shift blame .
Bang !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Totally agree. Like I said, an extremist or just a bad egg. An occult can attract these people.

phantomm

Draftee
Jun 10, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
When I read this, I immediately thought of a bloke named Paul Yogi Nipperess. He claimed to be an Ordained Priest but was also into the occult. He died around 2005.

Top Bottom