Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Kerryns watch stopped at 6.05pm, so she was murdered at 6.00pm on 28-12-1979

"The necklace was indicative she was into witchcraft."
Incorrect. Unless it was by your hand you have no basis to make this claim. None whatsoever.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Incorrect. Unless it was by your hand you have no basis to make this claim. None whatsoever.

Well actually, the watch expert made claim the watch stopped at 6.05pm by the heat of the funeral pyre fire at Boulder Rock, Karragullen aka as Witches Rock.

I feel she has met her fate with a madman in pursuit the Carl Jung psychoanalysis. Both Kerryn and her friend were studying occult psychology.

The police still haven't filled in the gap between 12pm and 6pm. An anonymous witness has made claim she saw Kerryn on a motorbike, on the side of the road. Unless the witness deliberately set-out to mislead police.

583307_5abb3c80582bf681ee99ad2688924c93.png

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Well actually, the watch expert made claim the watch stopped at 6.05pm by the heat of the funeral pyre fire at Boulder Rock, Karragullen aka as Witches Rock.

I feel she has met her fate with a madman in pursuit the Carl Jung psychoanalysis. Both Kerryn and her friend were studying occult psychology.

The police still haven't filled in the gap between 12pm and 6pm. An anonymous witness has made claim she saw Kerryn on a motorbike, on the side of the road. Unless the witness deliberately set-out to mislead police.

583307_5abb3c80582bf681ee99ad2688924c93.png
You can post all the expert testimony you want. The only definite is the watch stopped at 6.05 according the expert

All that says is the fire engulfed the watch at 6.05

The fire may have taken immediate hold or it may have been an hour. You (unless again you are admitting to murder) have no idea , just as I do

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
You can post all the expert testimony you want. The only definite is the watch stopped at 6.05 according the expert
All that says is the fire engulfed the watch at 6.05
The fire may have taken immediate hold or it may have been an hour. You (unless again you are admitting to murder) have no idea , just as I do

According the watch expert who informed CIB "the watch was stopped by the heat of the fire at 6.05pm".

Forestry department spotted the fire at 6pm.

Police cannot fill the gap regarding the girls day between midday and 6pm

Using the contemporary road network, it is 40 minutes from Mt Lawley to Karragullen (Boulder Rock)

It sounds like Kerryn and her friend were more interested in researching witch covens rather than joining. And the psychology of Carl Jung.

Police ruled out the hitch hiker getting into a Ford Anglia in Bibra Lake.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
According the watch expert who informed CIB "the watch was stopped by the heat of the fire at 6.05pm".

JFC how many times are you going to repeat the same line?

Yes I agree the watch was stopped at 6.05

It does not mean the death happened 'moments before' . The murder could have happened at 4pm and it took 2 hours of guilt and reflection to decide to dispose of the evidence by the use of fire.

Even minimal preparation means the murder occurred earlier than 6pm

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Kerryn Tate returned to her home in Mt Lawley around 11.00 am 29th December 1979 after the North Cottesloe Surf Club dance the night before. She was dropped off by a young man she knew. Detectives want to find out what happened in the 7 hour gap until they established she died at 6.00 pm that night, bashed and then burnt.

She somehow got a ride to Brookton highway Karragullen, presumably near where she was looking after a friends dog. A girl rang crime stoppers with information at 6.45 pm Thursday Jan 3rd.

"About that girl. Me and my boyfriend were walking along near the bushes and we saw that girl on a motorbike with a guy."

"I saw that girl. She was on a motorbike with a man across the road in the bush. I don't know anymore. I won't give my name. That's all I want to say."

I wonder if that was all she new and why she never came forward again.

I was able to clear up some of the news reports on Kerry Tate.
View attachment 583889

View attachment 583890
The Daily News Thursday Jan 3
View attachment 583891
The Daily News Friday Jan 4

Reading the Witch Link article again.

The guy who called in to the News said he was a warlock of a Fremantle based coven of witches.

Another man said he was involved in black magic and was convinced Tate has been murdered by such a group.

“A murder would mean nothing to them. They are very bad people.”

Same as what was speculated in “Other Temples Other Gods” - written in 1980 by occult expert academics and discussed earlier in the thread.

Has this cold case been reopened?

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
JFC how many times are you going to repeat the same line?
Yes I agree the watch was stopped at 6.05
It does not mean the death happened 'moments before' . The murder could have happened at 4pm and it took 2 hours of guilt and reflection to decide to dispose of the evidence by the use of fire.
Even minimal preparation means the murder occurred earlier than 6pm

Of course, but we will see how this pans out. Not sure about the motorbike report, but if it is true, carting a dead body on a motorbike would look stupid.

Yes, there is about a 5 hour window with travel allowing. So what has happened in the 4 hour window?

Even if she was killed elsewhere, it seems odd you take her to Boulder rock public space and set her on fire at 6pm.

Almost grandiose actions. Another Perth log fire body, another day.

I think her psycho analysis drew her into a bad crowd. Criminal elements. Her friend must know some of the things not shared with us. Broader details.

It appears Kate and her friend were interested in occult psycho analysis based on Carl Jung psychology. Were they university students?

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Reading the Witch Link article again.

The guy who called in to the News said he was a warlock of a Fremantle based coven of witches.

Another man said he was involved in black magic and was convinced Tate has been murdered by such a group.

“A murder would mean nothing to them. They are very bad people.”

Same as what was speculated in “Other Temples Other Gods” - written in 1980 by occult expert academics and discussed earlier in the thread.

Has this cold case been reopened?

Mr Orelia might have been a fan. How old would Wark be at the time? The motorcycle enthusiast. Maybe a Dave Warner fan that lived in Mosman Park not far from Cott Surf Club?

At the time of the crime, our motorcyclist would have been approximately 23. (Kerryn last seen: 28-Dec-79)

Wark was born in Perth on February 22, 1956 to parents Francis and James.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/the-real-frank-wark-from-quiet-man-to-sadistic-rapist-ng-b88723389z

It is a town where people mind their own business and it is also quiet, just like Wark, who decided to make it his home in 1984.

After a night drinking at his local pub, he came across a young hitchhiker and stopped to offer the woman a lift.

Last edited:

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mr Orelia might have been a fan. How old would Wark be at the time? The motorcycle enthusiast. Maybe a Dave Warner fan that lived in Mosman Park not far from Cott Surf Club?

At the time of the crime, our motorcyclist would have been approximately 23. (Kerryn last seen: 28-Dec-79)

Wark was born in Perth on February 22, 1956 to parents Francis and James.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/the-real-frank-wark-from-quiet-man-to-sadistic-rapist-ng-b88723389z

It is a town where people mind their own business and it is also quiet, just like Wark, who decided to make it his home in 1984.

After a night drinking at his local pub, he came across a young hitchhiker and stopped to offer the woman a lift.

Might have been.

Melsy - know of any witchraft covens in Perth?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Might have been.

Melsy - know of any witchraft covens in Perth?

This one time when we were kids, our mate dragged us up to Mt Eliza to chase some devil worshipers through the bush. And thats about as close I got to it. Harmless fun. Short answer no, apart from some images I have taken around Freo. Public pasted posters and the like.

Last edited:

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
That circle of Grasstrees that Ciara was found in is interesting.

You would have seen the photographs someone posted that alluded to weird stuff transpiring at Hovea Falls and Spectacles..

Will be intrigued if someone has a background in some really weird s**t..

With a group of very weird people..

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Felicia Wilson 10/1/79. Mutilated. Kwinana

Kerryn Tate 28/12/79 fractured skull/burnt. Karragullen. *dont buy the motorbike story.

Anette Deverell 13/9/80. Fractured skull/burnt. Pinjarra.
Seen driving around in a panel van night she disappeared. "She was seen in that vicinity, last seen, talking to a young, blonde-headed, scruffy-looking fella," Detective Beaman said.

Lisa Mott 30/10/80. Seen getting into a panel van.

Pretty sure it was Garforth who was investigated for all 4 of those in 1999-2000 when Deverell's case was reopened with new info.

Sharon Mason 19/2/83. Dismembered. Reports of 2 men in a panel van.

Eaton/Yates missing since 1974 were also seen getting into a panel van, South Aus plates, with 3 guys.

Melsy - it was Pauline Walter Jun80 found in a roadside drain area on Rowley Rd, Forestdale.

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

Kerryn Tate 28/12/79 fractured skull/burnt. Karragullen. *dont buy the motorbike story.

Seen driving around in a panel van night she disappeared. "She was seen in that vicinity, last seen, talking to a young, blonde-headed, scruffy-looking fella," Detective Beaman said.

Pretty sure it was Garforth who was investigated for all 4 of those in 1999-2000 when Deverell's case was reopened with new info.

Eaton/Yates missing since 1974 were also seen getting into a panel van, South Aus plates, with 3 guys.

Melsy - it was Pauline Walter Jun80 found in a roadside drain area on Rowley Rd, Forestdale.

Points to a vile misogynist(s) who must be getting on in years.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

The NSW Ebony Simpson case pointed out Garforth in Western Australia. Not sure if the yellow car he drove in NSW was used to drive over to NSW with his 2 kids and wife.

So detectives have ruled out Garforth in the Felcia case? Lived in Orelia, next to suburb Parmelia; opposite Spectacles. Throws bodies in water.

I ponder the bike talk be a ruse, much like the Cutler caller. Who is the female voice?

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Points to a vile misogynist(s) who must be getting on in years.

Did his mummy live upon a hill overlooking the river? Not far from dead mans bend. Lived in the area from childhood.

Publishers should put out a digital version of OTOG.

Last edited:

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
The NSW Ebony Simpson case pointed out Garforth in Western Australia. Not sure if the yellow car he drove in NSW was used to drive over to NSW with his 2 kids and wife.

So detectives have ruled out Garforth in the Felcia case? Lived in Orelia, next to suburb Parmelia; opposite Spectacles. Throws bodies in water.

I ponder the bike talk be a ruse, much like the Cutler caller. Who is the female voice?

“Who is the female voice?”

That’s the million dollar question Melsy.

They are very bad people.

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney

Not sure of the outcome & trying to find where I stashed the article I got the description of the bloke.
It was my assumption it was Garforth being referred to in the article seeing he'd already been linked to Wilson and the description fit but I question him anyway because of his age, he'd have been 15 for Wilson, 16 for Tate & just turned 17 for Deverell.

Just as likely to be some other sicko we dont know about.
Birnies always been highest on my list of known perps. We know hes always been in the frame for Mott in that area with a panel van or access to one at least. We know from later murders he has no issue with injuring his victims. Have a niggling feeling I may have found a jail term which ruled him out but I cant find that either so.......? I'll keep looking.

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

Regarding the Eaton / Waters disappearance in 1974 - another cold case reopened.

https://www.mandurahmail.com.au/story/5534350/missing-44-years/

“Raelene Eaton – who was 16 at the time – went to Scarborough’s White Sands Hotel with her 17-year-old cousin Yvonne Waters, when the pair disappeared without a trace.

The last time either of the teenagers were seen was when they left the hotel, accompanied by three unknown men, heading towards a white Holden panel van with Queensland number plates.”

Attending a concert at the Scarborough White Sands hotel - last seen accompanied by three men in a white Holden panel van.

Three men would have to be 60+ now. Have they identified them since? Seen a photo floating around of a white Holden panel van around that time of a Freo identity who is closely associated with someone mentioned on thread 1 which raises curiosity. Kinda fits the Beaman description. Might be nothing - will have to check the plates in the photo.

What was the band playing at the White Sands?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Regarding the Eaton / Waters disappearance in 1974 - another cold case reopened.

“Raelene Eaton – who was 16 at the time – went to Scarborough’s White Sands Hotel with her 17-year-old cousin Yvonne Waters, when the pair disappeared without a trace.

The last time either of the teenagers were seen was when they left the hotel, accompanied by three unknown men, heading towards a white Holden panel van with Queensland number plates.”

Attending a concert at the Scarborough White Sands hotel - last seen accompanied by three men in a white Holden panel van.

Three men would have to be 60+ now. Have they identified them since? Seen a photo floating around of a white Holden panel van around that time of a Freo identity who is closely associated with someone mentioned on thread 1 which raises curiosity. Kinda fits the Beaman description. Might be nothing - will have to check the plates in the photo.

Just posted the photo in response to you on CSK thread.
wp_ss_20181118_0004.png

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...3/news-story/fc45b2f8cf437d9950e8c5e11f63623d

Suspect the cops are looking at cold cases in other states such as these with similar MO to WA cases.

“All seven women were under 21, all were hitchhiking in the Coast-Brisbane area, they all suffered serious head injuries, it appears they were all sexually assaulted and, in most cases, there was little effort to hide the bodies.”

Expect they would be running DNA from these cold cases through other samples obtained.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

The White Sands in 1974?

The following lists the top 25 (end of year) charting singles on the Australian Singles Charts, for the year of 1974. These were the best charting singles in Australia for 1974. The source for this year is the "Kent Music Report", known from 1987 onwards as the "Australian Music Report".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Top_25_singles_for_1974_in_Australia

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...3/news-story/fc45b2f8cf437d9950e8c5e11f63623d

Suspect the cops are looking at cold cases in other states such as these with similar MO to WA cases.

“All seven women were under 21, all were hitchhiking in the Coast-Brisbane area, they all suffered serious head injuries, it appears they were all sexually assaulted and, in most cases, there was little effort to hide the bodies.”

Expect they would be running DNA from these cold cases through other samples obtained.

I take it is a national DNA database now? Centralised? Could be some winners for Contiki tour

Back