Kevin McHale Cup XII 19-20

Remove this Banner Ad

First post now includes teams and current contracted players.

First order of business this week will be to hold a mini draft for the new Managers to select contracted players from last seasons defunct teams.

Returning Managers can now nominate QO player, and whether you will be honouring development contracts.

Link to last seasons Draft Board

Damn that's a very strong top 5-6 guys on great contracts for the newbies. Can I get in on that... 😉😋

No team contracts for me with Josh Hart being dropped just before the all star break and Whiteside being traded to Flaps. (Which if I remember right, Ramp applauded and thought it the best trade of all time... 😏 😂 )

All development contracts will be honoured, I guess I'll take the risk on Ingram and Porter Jr getting on the court again one day at those prices.

Dante's Devils

Team Contracts

None

Development Contracts

Rudy Gobert $1,806,640
Brandon Ingram $2,000,000
Michael Porter Jr $629,835
CJ McCollum $3,906,250

Sleeper

Pascal Siakam $1,600,000

Qualifying offer

Anthony Davis

I’ll be honouring all my development contracts and I’m happy where my budget sits going into this years Auction.

The Dark Nique

Team contracts

Jamal Murray $7,874,000
Caris LeVert $1,380,000
Development contracts
Myles Turner $3,877,050
Devin Booker $1,309,375
Jarett Allen $2,000,000
Josh Richardson $1,695,313

Sleeper
Montrezl Harrell $1,600,000

Qualifying Offer
Damian Lillard

In order to assign the contracted players released by the two defunct teams we will conduct a minidraft on this forum.
The three new Managers will draft in order, players for their team with existing contract values, until the list is exhausted or all Managers pass.
I have run a random draft order on www.draftpicklottery.com and this will be the draft order...

Pick 1 vanders
Pick 2 Orasia Fantazio
Pick 3 TheSmokies

Please post here your selection, one pick at a time from the following list

Giannis Antetokoumpo $4,882813
Ben Simmons $8,925,000
Kyrie Irving $7,500,000
Donovan Mitchell $2,537,513
Joel Embid $5,385,741
Colin Sexton $2,500,000
Kyle Kuzma $2,912,500
Clint Capela $3,281,250
Jayson Tatum $4,500,000
Harry Giles $1,500,000
Jabari Parker $2,656,250

Very hard to decide but I think I'll go sexton hopefully has a big 2nd year 🤞

vanders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think im gonna pass, kyrie is just a little to pricey and the rest arent amazing options

Great work you 3, so efficient.

I’ve updated team lists in post one to reflect these pickups.

The three players not selected, Irving, Giles & Parker, will be included in our draft as free agents.

All other remaining Managers please state QO, Sleeper and intention regarding development contracts.

FUBAR INC. will honour the development contracts of:
Lowry, Porzingis and Drummond.

Qualifying offer to Lebron James

Sleeper Contract to Thomas Bryant

We won’t be honouring the development contract of Gasol.

My head spinning a little bit while at work and trying to work out the rules with contracts so will have to do it later.
All good man, no rush. Lemme see if I can simplify it a little for you. :)

Your team contracts are locked in unless you delisted or traded any of them before the all star break earlier this year.

Your development contracts you have the choice to own them at the price listed in the OP or you can let them go the choice is yours.

You can (not mandatory you can pass on nominating a sleeper if you don't have an option you like) nominate 1 sleeper contract who you get to keep at 1.6 million for this season. Sleeper eligible players are anyone who you picked up from the free agent pool during last season or anyone who you spent less than 1.5 million on last auction.

You can put a qualifying offer on anyone else on your list who doesn't already have a contract.

Hope that helps. :D

Last edited:
Team Contracts

Aaron Gordon $2,399,000
(is going to reaaaally break out one day)
Luka Doncic $4,256,5699 (no vanders you can't have him)
Kris Dunn $3,679,880 (please be injury free this season, you can do it)

Development Contracts

Karl Anthony Towns $10,937,500
(worth it)
Blake Griffin $5,487,206 (loved you last year, will love you more this one)

Jrue Holiday can take his $11 million and shove it, not going to live off my carcass
Nic Batum can find another team's bench to warm

Qualifying Offer

Nikola Vucevic
(continues to surprise on the upside, due to regress sooner or later)

Hope that is right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back