Khris Middleton $3,906,250
Lauri Markkanen $2,000,000
Zach LaVine $3,312,500

Sleeper contract
Jeremy Lamb $1,600,000

Qualifying offer
Jimmy Butler

Budget spent - $26,643,750

Do I need to do anything with the players I took in the mini draft? Like allocate which contract type or are they automatically a particular contract type?
You won't have to worry about contracts until post auction when everyone allocates their team and development contracts for the following season. You'll just start with the guys you drafted. :)

Looks like my team needs a bit of a reboot..

Team contracts
Deandre Ayton
Tim Hardaway Jr

Development contracts
Gary Harris

(Not honouring Knox and dropped the others during the year)

Sleeper Contract
Marvin Bagley III

Qualifying Offer
Mike Conley Jr

Thanks to those Managers having posted their contract intentions, just a couple left.

I am away this weekend but hopefully we can get the rest of contracts nominated and kick off the Auction by next weekend.

Do we have a deadline for the contracts? I didn't do this part last year, so still new to it. Is there a limit on how many we can offer?
We can't start the auction or Bugsy can't put the auction together until we've all nominated our contracts so the sooner the better. We're just waiting on you, K10 Hawks & Moo then Bugsy can finish off putting the auction together. You're basically just saying whether or not you want to keep your players on development contracts and nominating a sleeper and qualifying offer player so it shouldn't take you long. Feel free to PM me if you need a hand with it man and that goes for any of the new guys. Any of Bugsy, Tony or myself are happy to help...

Wasn't there a rule that previous year winner could only offer contracts to guys on $1m or less ? Should only take 5 seconds to confirm Bogdanovich to be offered a contract or not. ;) :tonguewink:

Wasn't there a rule that previous year winner could only offer contracts to guys on $1m or less ? Should only take 5 seconds to confirm Bogdanovich to be offered a contract or not. ;) :tonguewink:
Wait what? No there's definitely no such rule. The only difference in contracts allowed to be offered that's dependent on finishing position is that post auction, teams in the bottom 6 can set up to 3 team contracts while teams in top 6 can only set 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flaps
Team Contract

Aldgride, LaMarcus $500,000
Hassan Whiteside $3,643,103
Ibaka, Serge $1,300,003

Development Contract
Harden, James $5,960,464
Beal, Bradley $4,483,750
Bogdanovic, Bojan $650,004

Qualifying Offer
Russell Westbrook

Sleeper contract
Enes Kanter

I think that's all right?

Yeah, I must have missed that one :p

Ohhhh whooooosh! I get you now, 😅 yeah flaps due to crushing last yr u lose all ur good players so no Harden for you. 🤭😉
Damn. That sucks …

Flaps
Team Contract

Ibaka, Serge $1,300,003

Development Contract
Harden, James $5,960,464
Beal, Bradley $4,483,750

Qualifying Offer
Russell Westbrook

Sleeper contract
Enes Kanter

Looks right except I'm not sure about I Thomas...Is he still a F.A in real life? Bugsy prob have to make a call on that one...🤔

Flaps
Team Contract

Ibaka, Serge $1,300,003

Development Contract
Harden, James $5,960,464
Beal, Bradley $4,483,750

Qualifying Offer
Russell Westbrook

Sleeper contract
Enes Kanter

Thanks Flaps but a couple of changes...

I.Thomas is still contracted on a Team Contract at $1,700,503 so you will take him on your roster for the Auction.

also, E.Kanter was drafted at $2,100,009 so is not eligible for a sleeper Contract. Your options for a Sleeper are W.Lemon, R.Rondo or J.Sampson. Not an inspiring bunch at $1.6m..

Thanks Flaps but a couple of changes...

I.Thomas is still contracted on a Team Contract at $1,700,503 so you will take him on your roster for the Auction.

also, E.Kanter was drafted at $2,100,009 so is not eligible for a sleeper Contract. Your options for a Sleeper are W.Lemon, R.Rondo or J.Sampson. Not an inspiring bunch at $1.6m..
Ooops my bad on Kanter. 😅Just a FYI Flaps and new guys, a sleeper is optional so you def don't need to take 1 of those 3 into the season if you don't want to.

Thinking I might become a dentist. Pulling teeth is easier than getting some Managers to actually do s**t...
C'mon Moo &K10 Hawks we need you two to announce your contracts so we can get going. It's getting to the time of year where if we wait much longer it becomes rushed. Also flaps you just need to announce whether you're going to offer a sleeper to one of the 3 Bugsy mentioned or pass on having a sleeper. I'm guessing it's the latter but could you confirm please.

Edit. K10 hasnt been online for 3 weeks. Moo and Flaps should get it done soon but I'm gonna PM K10 so he gets an email otherwise we might need to find a new 12th.

Sorry guys - I am back. Been a bit switched off BB hoping my mighty hawks could make the top 8. At least we knocked West Coast from the Top 4

Guys quick short back and sides - how many team and developments am I - cannot remember where I finished on the ladder - my bad

Guys quick short back and sides - how many team and developments am I - cannot remember where I finished on the ladder - my bad
Nice that was quick. Your finishing position is only applicable to your contracts post auction for now you have the contracts listed in the OP. So Hayward, Trae & Adams on team contracts, you just need to post whether you'll honour your development contracts of Curry, Fox, J Jackson & Lonzo, choose a qualifying offer player and decide whether you want to offer a sleeper contract. You can still go to Yahoo NBA fantasy and see you squad from last season & your finishing position.

So just looking at your team and the draft board, your sleeper options are - E Payton, J Randle & Favors. Your qualifying options are those 3 plus Nurkic, Covinton, Wall, James Johnson & Hernandogomez.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back