Steph Curry $7,152,560
DeAaron Fox $3,148,060
Josh Jackson $2,933,460
Lonzo Ball $2,587,500

Qualifying Offer
Jusuf Nurkic

Sleeper Contract
Julius Randle

Will check in regularly from hereon as we are about to start the business side of things.

Have a great Friday guys and gals.

Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Moo, you cant drop Cousins or JJJ as they are still on your roster and have Team Contracts. Jackson will be good, but obviously a punt that didn't payoff on Cousins...

Team
DeMarcus Cousins $4,500,666
Jaren Jackson Jr $4,800,800

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Moo, you cant drop Cousins or JJJ as they are still on your roster and have Team Contracts. Jackson will be good, but obviously a punt that didn't payoff on Cousins...

Team
We ready to roll now yeah? No one else I gotta nag...? 😂 I think we can prob assume flaps wont offer a sleeper to one of those 3, he'll get in here when the auction starts if i know Flaps 😋 Let me know if you need a hand with putting any of the auction together. Hooray for auction time :D

Can I grab the link to last years auction results so I can get an idea of how the bidding normally goes

Auction draft done by blind bidding via a PM to " Bill Duffy". Refer to above link, half way down page and thereafter.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Can I grab the link to last years auction results so I can get an idea of how the bidding normally goes
For sure. Top post of the below page/thread has the final auction results from each round of bidding.

Team

Cheers mate

Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thanks to the new guys, and to returning Managers for their contract intentions, we are good to go. 52 days till the NBA tips off...

As usual, I will be asking my pseudonym, Bill Duffy, to run the Auction. For the new guys, this is so I can submit bids to a third party without bias (plus it's a bit of fun).

Bill will post the first, Qualifying Offer Auction group today, with bids due by PM Monday. Once this group is finalised & OQs matched or not, I'll set the draft board and give you access to the proceeding groups.

Just as a reminder, following the Auction the following teams will be able to allocate 3 Team Contracts (because they didn't finish in the top 6 or are new teams);

Bunk Moreland
Dante's Devils
Scooby Moos
Orasia's Team
Smokies' Team
Vanders' Team

All other teams will have 2

Predraft Rosters budget tracker...

Bill Duffy

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
California
AFL Club
Sydney
Hi All, Billy the Kidd Bugsy Mogues bgt2110 deeman87 flaps K10 Hawks Moo Orasia Fantazio porley TheSmokies Tony Richo vanders and welcome once again to the KMC Auction Draft for the 2018-19 Season. I'm Bill, your Draft Master...

We kick this off with the Qualifying Offer Round. I'll give you a couple of days to submit your bids. After that is concluded, all rounds will be strictly on a 24hr cycle, with a few weekends off. The full draft board will be available to view once QO claims have been matched etc, as unclaimed players will fall to the first free agent round.

Bill Duffy

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
California
AFL Club
Sydney
Welcome to Round 1 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19- 20 Auction Draft.

This is the first and only Qualifying Offer Auction of all 9 QO nominated players, listed below.

Please private message me to submit your bids.
Use the following list in order, just place a $ value next to each player (except your own)

Deadline is 9pm (UTC+10:00) Monday 2 September.

Group 1 QO
Jimmy Butler
Nikola Vucevic
Damian Lillard
Anthony Davis
Russell Westbrook
Jusuf Nurkic
Paul George
Mike Conley
LeBron James

The minimum bid allowed for any player is half a million.

Remember: For this round;

• don't bid on your player;
  • If a player is not matched by the current owner, you will win that player if you have the highest bid;
  • It is possible that you win 2 players (Your QO and highest bidder) so if you win a player you bid on you may not be able keep your QO if you can't afford to!;
  • Do vary your bids to reflect the players true value;
  • Don't go over the top. This will effect the rest of your Auction!
Each team will be required to draft 15 players. So ensure that you monitor your budget as your maximum bid will be in line with your remaining budget and players to be drafted. Any over-bid will be deemed to be invalid.

Thankyou Managers and good luck
:)

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Thanks Flaps but a couple of changes...

I.Thomas is still contracted on a Team Contract at $1,700,503 so you will take him on your roster for the Auction.

also, E.Kanter was drafted at $2,100,009 so is not eligible for a sleeper Contract. Your options for a Sleeper are W.Lemon, R.Rondo or J.Sampson. Not an inspiring bunch at $1.6m..
Apologies for not getting back sooner. Happy to take Thomas if I have to. And yeah, I'll pass on the others but would like to make a Sleeper contract on Rondo please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you haven't done so already, get your Qualifying Offers to Bill... 9pm deadline.
Thanks, i have amended my first reply. When Bill checks his PM can you make sure he uses the second reply.

Bill Duffy

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
California
AFL Club
Sydney
Good evening Managers,

Below are the results for the Qualifying Offer Round 1 for KMC 19-20
Some serious cash being thrown about!!

The current Draft board with all submitted bids is available to view at the following link.

Following the rules as set out, this is how the table is interpreted. Let me know if it doesn't make sense to you.
Results listed in the following format;
Player (Current manager), highest bid (highest bidder) - result if not matched by current manager.

Jimmy Butler (Billy) $11,601,000 (Porley) – Porley wins player or released to draft.
Nikola Vucivic (BGT) $10,500,000 (Moo) – Moo wins player or released to draft.
Damian Lillard (Bugsy) $14,358,111 (Moo)Moo wins player or released to draft.
Anthony Davis (Deeman) $18,000,000 (Smokies) – Smokies wins player
Russell Westbook (Flaps) $16,500,001 (Moo) - Moo wins player.
Jusuf Nurkic (K10) $13,500,000 (Moo) - Moo wins player or released to draft.
Paul George (Moo) $12,601,000 (Porely) – Porely wins player
Mike Conley (Porley) $8,900,000 (Moo) – Moo wins player or released to draft.
LeBron James (Tony) $16,000,000 (Smokies) – Smokies wins player or released to draft.

Please post in this thread if you will match the Qualifying Offer on your player.

The draft board groups will be finalised once we know which QO players are released from group 1, if any.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Wow a few managers really making everyone pay top dollar. Ive never seen such a high QO round. I think I'd have been the only one who actually budgeted for close to what I have to pay to keep my guy. Decisions, depth or Davis 🤔

K10 Hawks

Rookie
Aug 25, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And i too will not be matching the offer on Nurk.

Really didn’t think he would command such a high contract offer. 🙄

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Good evening Managers,

Below are the results for the Qualifying Offer Round 1 for KMC 19-20
Some serious cash being thrown about!!

The current Draft board with all submitted bids is available to view at the following link.

Following the rules as set out, this is how the table is interpreted. Let me know if it doesn't make sense to you.
Results listed in the following format;
Player (Current manager), highest bid (highest bidder) - result if not matched by current manager.

Jimmy Butler (Billy) $11,601,000 (Porley) – Porley wins player or released to draft.
Nikola Vucivic (BGT) $10,500,000 (Moo) – Moo wins player or released to draft.
Damian Lillard (Bugsy) $14,358,111 (Moo)Moo wins player or released to draft.
Anthony Davis (Deeman) $18,000,000 (Smokies) – Smokies wins player
Russell Westbook (Flaps) $16,500,001 (Moo) - Moo wins player.
Jusuf Nurkic (K10) $13,500,000 (Moo) - Moo wins player or released to draft.
Paul George (Moo) $12,601,000 (Porely) – Porely wins player
Mike Conley (Porley) $8,900,000 (Moo) – Moo wins player or released to draft.
LeBron James (Tony) $16,000,000 (Smokies) – Smokies wins player or released to draft.

Please post in this thread if you will match the Qualifying Offer on your player.

The draft board groups will be finalised once we know which QO players are released from group 1, if any.

Match on Westbrook for me please.

I got nowhere near it with my lowball approach. Might have to up my game (if I can afford to). Haha

Tony Richo

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
PhillyEagles,ChicagoBulls,Liverpool
Bit more than I was hoping to pay for the old boy but I’ll match on Lebron.

Back