flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
The highest QU group ever followed by a pretty elite 1st group where practically everyone bid by at least 2 mil than i thought they would. Byebye money. Oh wells It was fun being rich for a day and Kahwi is a pretty handy AD replacement. But I'd much rather have Conley at $4 mill tho...😯 Cant be letting such a strong team that beat us all months in advance last season have a 1st group guy healthy for 4 mil. 😬

Shhhhhhh

Bill Duffy

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
California
AFL Club
Sydney
These are the amended results of Round 2 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.

Group 2
Nikola Vucevic $8,750,000
Drafted by Orasia
Mike Conley $5,500,000 Drafted by Moo
Jusuf Nurkic $4,310,000 Drafted by K10
Kawhi Leonard $13,675,000
Drafted by Deeman
Kyrie Irving $10,101,000 Drafted by Porley
Kemba Walker $9,000,010 Drafted by Tony

The current draft board for details... some very close bids!

I shall post Round 3 Monday evening. Enjoy your weekend.

I'll take him if Moo doesn't want him. :)

But yeah, looks like a human error from what I can see, unless there's another rule around it?
EDIT: is there something about the first round QO offers from this post 92 that might have something to do with the Conley offer?

Either way Bugsy Mogues Bill Duffy might need to sort it out ASAP otherwise it could effect the next round's max bids from both teams.

Interesting comment there in the spreadsheet about Kyrie too Moo :p

I spoke to Conley and he said he would have preferred to go with a contender but I promised to pair him with an All Star Centre .......luckily Boogie is still on my books so I wasn't lying.

Plus on Kyrie ...no bitterness there on my behalf

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Kahwi is up for trade over the weekend and for the first couple of rounds of this auction. Obv I want him since hes a top 10 guy in his prime and should have a massive year But if someone has a slightly cheaper top 30-40 player I'm open to trading.

*For the new guys, the rules around trading in this league are that if you make a trade mid auction, each players salary goes with the player and onto each others salary and the normal hard cap of $50,000,000 applies. However post auction theres no $cap but the player contract goes with him if hes been given a contract.

Last edited:

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
I spoke to Conley and he said he would have preferred to go with a contender but I promised to pair him with an All Star Centre .......luckily Boogie is still on my books so I wasn't lying.

Plus on Kyrie ...no bitterness there on my behalf
Can you tell Conley that I'm REALLLLLLY disappointed that both he and Kemba have walked?

Bit like Kawhi at the Raps .... there just won't be anyone left to defend the title.

Bill Duffy

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
California
AFL Club
Sydney
Welcome to Round 3 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.
Featuring the first of this year's Rookie Class.

Group 3

Jrue Holiday
Mitchell Robinson
Chris Paul
John Collins
Zion Williamson
Draymond Green

Please PM to submit your bids to me, Bill Duffy.

Deadline for submission of bids for Round 3 is 9pm (UTC+10:00), Tuesday 10 Sept

Note: Ensure you vary your bids! So no identical $values please. If you vary bids by as little as $1 I know which player you prefer and can allocate winning bids accordingly.

The minimum bid allowed for any player is half a million.

Each team will be required to draft 15 players. So ensure that you monitor your budget as your maximum bid will be in line with your remaining budget and players to be drafted. Any over-bid will be deemed to be invalid.

Current draft board with all future round groups is available at;

Thankyou Managers and good luck :)

K10 Hawks

Rookie
Aug 25, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I get bored of having the same players in different leagues. Have had Curry in another for years. Never had Kawhi in a league and came oh so close to nabbing him in the auction. Oh well. Costs me a bit of extra $$ but hopefully I get all round better stats from Kawhi in roto.

Good dealing Deeman!!

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
q
I get bored of having the same players in different leagues. Have had Curry in another for years. Never had Kawhi in a league and came oh so close to nabbing him in the auction. Oh well. Costs me a bit of extra $$ but hopefully I get all round better stats from Kawhi in roto.

Good dealing Deeman!!
Totally get that, variety is fun and it's nice to own players you want to watch. Come to think of it and this is surprising considering I've been doing 3-4 leagues a year for like almost a decade and I've never once owned Steph. So I feel you on that and I'm excited to hopefully get an all time great type season from Steph with KD gone and Klay down. Think Kahwi is gonna have an equally ridiculous season too though especially with PG out for month/s. Fingers crossed both stay healthy all yr, good dealing with u dude.

Last edited:

Bill Duffy

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
California
AFL Club
Sydney
These are the results of Round 3 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.

Group 3
Jrue Holiday $5,599,680
Drafted by BGT
Mitchell Robinson $8,450,000 Drafted by Billy
Chris Paul $8,000,000 Drafted by Smokies
John Collins $6,680,000 Drafted by Bugsy
Zion Williamson $8,501,400 Drafted by Flaps
Draymond Green $9,300,000 Drafted by Deeman

Show me the money!

I shall post Round 4 shortly...

Bill Duffy

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
California
AFL Club
Sydney
Welcome to Round 4 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.

Group 4

Robert Covington
Derrick Favors
D’Angelo Russell
Kevin Love
Bam Adebayo
DeMar DeRozan

Please PM to submit your bids to me, Bill Duffy.

Deadline for submission of bids for Round 4 is 9pm (UTC+10:00), Wednesday 11 Sept

Note: Ensure you vary your bids! So no identical $values please. If you vary bids by as little as $1 I know which player you prefer and can allocate winning bids accordingly.

The minimum bid allowed for any player is half a million.

Each team will be required to draft 15 players. So ensure that you monitor your budget as your maximum bid will be in line with your remaining budget and players to be drafted. Any over-bid will be deemed to be invalid.

Current budgets are as..

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Oh man 4 mil too much. 😅 I knew that was gonna be the case for a few of my bids, but c'mon guys, KD left and klay and iggy are out, am I really the only one who sees a career year? Oh well let's hope so lol. Great value on Jrue and Collins though! I had all but decided to draft him but how many extra mouths are there to feed this year in NO...Crazy good depth chart this year.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
For those Managers who have blown budgets, I'd be open to moving Josh Richardson $1.7m for a player with a larger $ value. Hit me up

Bill Duffy

Team Captain
Aug 23, 2010
California
AFL Club
Sydney
These are the results of Round 4 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.

Group 4
Robert Covington $4,000,013
Drafted by Tony
Derrick Favors $2,889,009
Drafted by Moo
D’Angelo Russell $6,100,000
Drafted by Deeman
Kevin Love $8,995,650
Drafted by BGT
Bam Adebayo $4,150,000
Drafted by Bugsy
DeMar DeRozan