Kevin McHale Cup XII 19-20

Remove this Banner Ad

These are the results of Round 16 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.
BGT and Tony have now also completed their rosters...

Group 16
Kevin Durant $2,180,000 Drafted by Orasia
Dwight Howard $500,001 Drafted by Flaps
Mo Bamba $500,000 Drafted by BGT
Cedi Osman $500,007 Drafted by Deeman
Nickeil Alexander-Walker Undrafted
Malik Beasley $1,609,000 Drafted by Vanders
John Wall $501,219 Drafted by Tony

Welcome to Round 17 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.
6 teams still to complete rosters

Group 17
Markelle Fultz
Eric Gordon
Coby White
Cam Reddish
Kevin Knox
Dennis Schroder
Derrick Rose

Please PM to submit your bids to me, Bill Duffy.

Deadline for submission of bids for Round 17 is 9pm (UTC+10:00), Wednesday 2 Oct

Note: Ensure you vary your bids! So no identical $values please. If you vary bids by as little as $1 I know which player you prefer and can allocate winning bids accordingly.

The minimum bid allowed for any player is half a million.

The Dark Nique

Team Contracts

John Collins $6,680,000
Bam Adebayo $4,150,000

Development Contracts (price next season to keep)

Devin Booker $1,636,719
Caris Levert $1,725,000
Jonathon Isaac $4,062,500
Kevin Heurter $2,206,363

These are the results of Round 17 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.
Just 3 Managers left to complete their rosters...

Group 17
Markelle Fultz $990,099 Drafted by Vanders
Eric Gordon Undrafted
Coby White $611,111 Drafted by Porley
Cam Reddish $1,099,850 Drafted by Orasia
Kevin Knox Undrafted
Dennis Schroder Undrafted
Derrick Rose $500,000 Drafted by Flaps

To complete the draft, could the remaining three Managers deeman87 TheSmokies vanders please submit to me, two players of your choice with a portion (or all) of your remaining budget attached.
ie Marcin Gortat $680,000 and Udonis Haslem $585,050

Deadline for submission of bids for Round 18 is 9pm (UTC+10:00), Thursday 3 Oct

Hopefully that will be enough to complete this thing by tomorrow night

To complete the draft, could the remaining three Managers deeman87 TheSmokies vanders please submit to me, two players of your choice with a portion (or all) of your remaining budget attached.

Done

I never got a notification for this so I missed the players I actually wanted to draft....

Guessing I can't bid on people who were undrafted?

Gotta watch the forum mate...

Nope, unauctioned players now only.
Players already auctioned will be FAs once the season starts and available off the wire.

Guessing I can't bid on people who were undrafted?

One small avatage is pick a spud now, drop him and take your guy off the WW and if you keep him next year he costs you round14 not round 13.

I mean I had a list of about 20+ people to choose from for this last nomination round, who I'd have been happy to take a gamble on and contract at 500k. This is the stage of the auction where if you manage to draft a Gobert they're yours for as long as you want...

Thanks for all your administering Bill Duffy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies & Gentlemen we are done!

These are the results of Round 18 of the Kevin McHale Cup 19-20 Auction Draft.
All rosters are complete.

Group 18
Robert Williams $500,009 Drafted by Deeman
Dwayne Bacon $501,100 Drafted by Vanders
Tristan Thompson $550,000 Drafted by Smokies

Thankyou all, a faster and more efficient Auction. See you all next preseason.

Can someone please give me a quick rundown on the different types of contracts so I can get onto allocating mine
You can allocate up to 3 team contracts, these players are contracted at the price you payed for them at auction for next season and are locked in unless dropped or traded pre-all star break. Players eligible for team contracts are anyone won during the auction proper who weren't previously assigned contracts. So you cant award team contracts to your qualifying offer player or the players you won in the mini draft for the newbies as those players were on contracts to start the auction. Anyone is eligible for a development contract, they will go up by 25% in value from their current price and you'll have the option to keep them or pass and let them go into the auction pool at the start of the next auction. These are the only contracts you need to worry about right now, you'll be able to allocate a sleeper and QO player at the start of next auction along with your team and dev contracts.

You can allocate up to 3 team contracts, these players are contracted at the price you payed for them at auction for next season and are locked in unless dropped or traded pre-all star break. Players eligible for team contracts are anyone won during the auction proper who weren't previously assigned contracts. So you cant award team contracts to your qualifying offer player or the players you won in the mini draft for the newbies as those players were on contracts to start the auction. Anyone is eligible for a development contract, they will go up by 25% in value from their current price and you'll have the option to keep them or pass and let them go into the auction pool at the start of the next auction. These are the only contracts you need to worry about right now, you'll be able to allocate a sleeper and QO player at the start of next auction along with your team and dev contracts.
So up to 3 players on team contracts they keep same price next season

Development contracts go up 25% next season?

Is that the simple break down or am I completely wrong 😂

FUBAR INC.

Team Contracts
John Wall
Kelly Oubre

Development Contracts
Andre Drummond
Kristaps Porzingis
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Thomas Bryant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back