Kevin McHale Cup XII 19-20

Papa Caz

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
bugsey said i could do another player for team contracts wasnt sure i wanted to but i will, so heres my updated list.

The Smokies

Team contract
Tobias Harris
Will cauley-stein
Deandre Hunter

Development Contracts
Joel Embiid
Colin Sexton
Jarrett Culver
Chris Paul

K10 Hawks

Rookie
Aug 25, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You've got your contracts the wrong way, you can only award team contracts to those won at auction this year. So i think the below corrections should be right...

Team contract

Domantas Sabonis $2,710,000
Jaylen Brown $2,764,000

Development Contract

Steven Adams $912,000
Trae Young $6,000,000
DeAaron Fox $3,148,060
Lonzo Ball $2,587,500
Ty mate - still a rookie at this format 😬😬😅😅

Papa Caz

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
You can sign one more player to a Team Contract if you'd like to.
...and remember Development Contracts are valued at +25%, so CP will be $10m next Auction.
i can still pass on him though? thats what i got from the message previously

Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Ladies and gentleman start your engines...

I’ve submitted draft results and the teams are set. League is live on yahoo.

First post here now shows Contracts for each team, refer to these when trading contracted players. These players also have a K (keeper) next to their listing in our yahoo league.

First waiver period is 3 days but I will reset this to 1 day thereafter.

Good luck all.

Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal

If anyone's looking to offload a starting SF to me, I could be interested in a trade.

I'm stacked at that position, make me an offer for any of my SF's other than Giannis and I'll consider it. Preferably for a PG of similar value.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Well you stole NAW who was my first choice so I’ll swap you Goga for him...
Hah. Hmm well NAW is tradeable but Goga doesnt solve my issue, I already have too many stashes. I need a guy I can play, Boston's uncertainty at the 5 and JV being on the sidelines has left me pretty short on big man stats to start.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Hes our starting C and has no competition tbh. He does get injured a lot though
Poor Charlotte lol how is Zeller still starting year after year. 🤔😅 Lemme get back to you I have a few options none of which are great lol but I'd prob rather hold and stash NAW for a sleeper contract next season he looks a lock to be a good starter at worst. Decisions

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Looking to move Michael Porter Jr (rather than NAW) for a playable big. He's sleeper eligible and looking good but he's probably a year away from starting and i need production now. Hit me up if you wanna gamble on him reaching that super high ceiling...

Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Don’t forget to set your starting rosters for opening day on tues (our Wed)... and remember, Max 82 games per position so be strategic.

I’m going for the championship this year!

Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
82 games per position what do you mean?
If you have a look at the bottom of your team page it shows the starting positions and how many games have been played by a player in that position in your team. So for an example, every player you start in the PG slot who plays any minutes, will record stats towards your team but will also account for 1 of the 82 games allowed for that position.
So playing a guy who only plays 10min and gets 10 & 4 may be a waste of one of those 82 games...

Jun 26, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
An injured player doesn't count towards the 82 if they are in a position but don't play at all, correct? Same with DNPCD's?
Yep, that’s right. Even if a player is slated to play and is in one of your starting positions, they only count towards your Max games if they step on the court.

Back