Kevin McHale Cup XII 19-20

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all. Bummer about the season but the right call to suspend play.
As a result all transactions in this league are also suspended. No pickups or trades untll play resumes, if it does at all. I will reverse any moves made from this point on.

Real life, take this s**t seriously. Stay safe and be sensible everyone.

Hi all. I trust you’re all safe and well... what a crazy shitshow of a year eh?

With the short, very short offseason coming up and the uncertain nature of the next season or two, I will not be able to run this league for the upcoming season. Just not enough time.
Also, for the last couple of years my enthusiasm for running such a high activity draft league has been dropping. Just can’t do it any more.
Perhaps we revisit this after this coming season.

Stay safe, and be thankful you don’t live in the US.
Bugsy

Hi all. I trust you’re all safe and well... what a crazy shitshow of a year eh?

With the short, very short offseason coming up and the uncertain nature of the next season or two, I will not be able to run this league for the upcoming season. Just not enough time.
Also, for the last couple of years my enthusiasm for running such a high activity draft league has been dropping. Just can’t do it any more.
Perhaps we revisit this after this coming season.

Stay safe, and be thankful you don’t live in the US.
Bugsy

Sad news but understandable.

Anyone else keen to run it? I also don't have much time to run a league, but would love to keep playing.

In the same boat as Bugsy, have really enjoyed my time in this league but my enthusiasm for fantasy has waned a lil. Will prob stilll play if run by someone though
I get it too. I think everyone has had a fair bit of burnout this year with everything. And lives have just reset and been adjusted because of it which is understandable.

How many of us would be keen to go round again? Or in some form? Could be an idea to reset the league or something if that helped bring in other new guys and reform a rebel league :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i could participate if it was running, not hard to make a bid a day for a few weeks and this was always my fav league. But Bugsy retiring from commish isn't optimistic for the outlook. If Tony or Billy or someone wants to run it i think id play but im not sure that happens. It's a lot of work to run this league. Btw Bugsy Mogues tx for the many years of running this, has been a fun league, good battles and i know you put a fair bit of time into it.

I’ll have to count myself out in any capacity sorry guys. After becoming more heavily invested in NFL fantasy I’ve probably reached my limit for fantasy sports. Good luck getting something up and running again!

i could participate if it was running, not hard to make a bid a day for a few weeks and this was always my fav league. But Bugsy retiring from commish isn't optimistic for the outlook. If Tony or Billy or someone wants to run it i think id play but im not sure that happens. It's a lot of work to run this league. Btw Bugsy Mogues tx for the many years of running this, has been a fun league, good battles and i know you put a fair bit of time into it.

Definitely don't have the time to get this league up and running this season.

Will be interested to revisit it with Bugs next season. Alternatively may get up a roto dynasty league going as i love the roto format.

And MASSIVE thanks for running this league for so long BUGS!

Definitely don't have the time to get this league up and running this season.

Will be interested to revisit it with Bugs next season. Alternatively may get up a roto dynasty league going as i love the roto format.

And MASSIVE thanks for running this league for so long BUGS!

I reckon we just run a straight up non-dynasty snake draft random roto

Yeah sorry guys, I had a really good think about running the league this year, but I just don't have the time given the shortened off season, to do it properly and do justice to the awesome job Bugsy did for so many years.

I do love this league though, so I'd be keen to run it or something similar next year, if Bugsy/Bill Duffy isn't back up for it.

Anyone thinking of running any sort of Roto draft/dynasty this year, count me in.

Finally, like everyone, just want to say a massive thanks to Bugsy for running such a great league for so long!!

Thanks guys, it’s been fun.
I guess the deciding thing for me that there was just not enough time to run our unique draft in this shortened offseason. We need a good 6wks.
That coupled with a drop in motivation made it clear for me.

let’s revisit the format for next season, I may be up for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back