Kevin Murray/HOF Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

With our colours, it'd probably be a Wonder Woman inspired design.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...:tongueclosed::worried:
Actually from a Marvel (stay on brand Briz) perspective our away colours are well on zeitgeist.
latest

Me and the wife are planning a bit of a non-kids getaway to Melbourne which will inlcude the HOF night. The promotional email from the club suggests that a 3 time premiership player will be inducted. Really though, all those guys should be inducted in one hit. Its not like there's millions of them or the club has lots of other options ad they're all legends

Me and the wife are planning a bit of a non-kids getaway to Melbourne which will inlcude the HOF night. The promotional email from the club suggests that a 3 time premiership player will be inducted. Really though, all those guys should be inducted in one hit. Its not like there's millions of them or the club has lots of other options ad they're all legends
I like the way it is done. As it stands, I think 10 or 11 triple premiership players have been inducted into the Hall of Fame so there’s not many left. Michael, Pike, Keating, McRae, Brown and Black.

I'm being very forthright in my view that Fitzroy fans are being short changed with the playing colours changing from Maroon to Red. Just replace the monogram with a White Lion and Bingo! No Gold should be anywhere near the Brisbane Lions strip! What you see above is that magnificent Maroon and Blue.

I much prefer the red, blue and gold Fitzroy jumper. The Kevin Murray HOF jumper is fantastic.

People get hung up on the variations in colour, but really it's hardly a big issue. I remember when colour TV came in and the clubs went with these totally over the top bright colours. The Fitzroy lions wore alternate bright blue and yellow shorts. It didn't last too long but all clubs did it (save of course Collingwood). There was a joke circulating at the time that Collingwood supporters refused to buy colour TV's because their team had to be in black and white :rolleyes:

Hi Lions_Insider can you please advise whether the neds logos will be appearing on these guernseys. Thanks
I'm really looking forward to a response by Lions_Insider on whether the Kevin Murray jumper will feature the logo of this stain of a company (I refuse to say their name) because like others, if it does feature their logo anywhere on the jumper, then I won't be buying any of the jumpers, which I had planned to buy for a few members of the family.

I'll also be explaining to Kevin Murray next time I see him why I couldn't justify buying such a jumper if it does contain their logo, which really disappoints me given my respect for the man, but I'm not going to compromise my morals unlike the club is prepared to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Lions_Insider can you please advise whether the neds logos will be appearing on these guernseys. Thanks
Discussing that at the moment. We are thinking about making a separate batch for retail where Neds do not appear on the jumper.

The playing kit on the day will have it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back