Kevin Sheedy AFL Coach 2002

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone happen to have created a digital copy of this relic to download?

The drafting is what I used to love in this game at the start, with the likes of Aaron Hamill, G-Train and a few other guns available for pickup before you started your season. The graphics were terrible, and the game play was hilarious, but would love to give it a whirl for old times sake.

I have an old copy of it on CD, but no longer have an ancient computer that would play it, as even my Bootcamped Mac can't read it.

The drafting is what I used to love in this game at the start, with the likes of Aaron Hamill, G-Train and a few other guns available for pickup before you started your season. The graphics were terrible, and the game play was hilarious, but would love to give it a whirl for old times sake.

I have an old copy of it on CD, but no longer have an ancient computer that would play it, as even my Bootcamped Mac can't read it.
I'd love this too. My copy got too scratched to play and I have no idea where it would be now. It was a fantastic game. Used to love drafting Digby Morrell every time :D

What about a virtual machine?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back