Moved Thread Kevin Sheedy calls on football to embrace sexual equality

Remove this Banner Ad

A favourite song - underrated band. 2 4 6 8 Motorway is a ripper of a song too.

Although my own personal favourite anthem is

Billy Bragg in The Progressive Patriot (my copy is a signed first :cool:) talks about being at Rock Against Racism when the TRB came on. "Al of the men who were near and my friends began singing along with gusto and kissing each other passionately on the lips. Turning around, we were aghast to find that we'd been standing beneath a huge banner that proclaimed "Gay Against the Nazis". Somewhat embarrassed we shuffled away as politely as we could.

. The great thing about gay people is they're beautiful human beings who don't do the crap that heterosexuals do.

The great thing about heterosexuals is they don't do the crap that gay people do - I'm sure noone would have an issue with that statement.

Another piece of quality hypocrisy from Fairfax.

No surprise that people are getting bogged down on semantics rather than acknowledging the overall issue at hand.

I am sure the AFL would accept that as a valid defence in a vilification case.

"just semantics". Yep.

I don't know how old your lad is, but I hear of kids coming out at school these days which is just fantastic.

We were pretty shitty to the one kid that was pretty obviously gay.

Then he did a lip-sync number at the school concert. In a pink skirt, high heels and fishnet stockings.

It was hilarious and most people just shut the * up after that. He had bigger balls than any of us.

(Literally: The skirt was very short.)

Like advertising it in your BF user name?
What a surprise. I knew what you were leading too. Do you ever question the motivations of those on BigFooty that have the same agenda as you?
Mate, I never push it on here. I don't know hardly anything about my ancestors besides the fact that they were Coptic Christians.

What a surprise. I knew what you were leading too. Do you ever question the motivations of those on BigFooty that have the same agenda as you?
Mate, I never push it on here. I don't know hardly anything about my ancestors besides the fact that they were Coptic Christians.
You feel some sort of connection to it don't you?

Failed attempt at humour.

I mean I believe what I wrote is basically the case (most of those who have described their issues with homosexuality have basically described gay men, not lesbians), but I tried to say it in a juvenile way that mocked the people who hold the view. Sadly "juvenile" has been par the course in here so I just read like another *******.

To paraphrase many a dickhead before me - I love gay men! All my boyfriends have been gay.

Apologies for my response. Deep in the cups sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back