Rumour Kevin Sheedy - The Essendon Puppet Master

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes me ill. At least Oppo supporters get to give us s**t for the streak continuing for another 10 years now
You’re a generous man, craffles, and an example to us all

"The Weekend Australian understands that contrary to the AFL charge sheet, Essendon was supplied Thymodulin by the Como Compounding Pharmacy in the Melbourne suburb of Toorak. The owner of the pharmacy, Nima Alavi, declined to provide testimony or make his company records available to ASADA.

ASADA's 400-page interim report relied on by AFL general counsel Andrew Dillon to lay charges against Essendon and its officials is understood to make no mention of Robinson's altercation with Hird or the Thymodulin spread sheet and photograph.

Following two days of negotiations at AFL House that resulted in Essendon pleading guilty to conduct unbecoming and prejudicial to the AFL, the AFL withdrew its allegation that Essendon administered its players with any banned substances, including Thymosin Beta 4.

Instead, Essendon and the AFL agreed that its players could have been administered with a banned substance and that the club was unable to determine whether this had happened. The charges against Hird, Corcoran and assistant coach Mark Thompson were dropped in return for the three officials agreeing to penalties for their part in failing to properly manage the supplements program and protect the health of players."

So they're found innocent of drugs, and yet we continue to hear for 10 years "Essendope, *, drug cheats, drug saga, most shameful moment in australian sport, Hird should be ashamed". Let it go, it's pathetic at this point, you're so easy to rile up because footy fans are partisan and low iq media worshiping drones. I guarantee none of you know what happened, so stop pretending you do. Fact is if there was significant evidence then there'd be charges. Every pro team shoots their teams up with borderline illegal injections anyway.

"The Weekend Australian understands that contrary to the AFL charge sheet, Essendon was supplied Thymodulin by the Como Compounding Pharmacy in the Melbourne suburb of Toorak. The owner of the pharmacy, Nima Alavi, declined to provide testimony or make his company records available to ASADA.

ASADA's 400-page interim report relied on by AFL general counsel Andrew Dillon to lay charges against Essendon and its officials is understood to make no mention of Robinson's altercation with Hird or the Thymodulin spread sheet and photograph.

Following two days of negotiations at AFL House that resulted in Essendon pleading guilty to conduct unbecoming and prejudicial to the AFL, the AFL withdrew its allegation that Essendon administered its players with any banned substances, including Thymosin Beta 4.

Instead, Essendon and the AFL agreed that its players could have been administered with a banned substance and that the club was unable to determine whether this had happened. The charges against Hird, Corcoran and assistant coach Mark Thompson were dropped in return for the three officials agreeing to penalties for their part in failing to properly manage the supplements program and protect the health of players."

So they're found innocent of drugs, and yet we continue to hear for 10 years "Essendope, *, drug cheats, drug saga, most shameful moment in australian sport, Hird should be ashamed". Let it go, it's pathetic at this point, you're so easy to rile up because footy fans are partisan and low iq media worshiping drones. I guarantee none of you know what happened, so stop pretending you do. Fact is if there was significant evidence then there'd be charges. Every pro team shoots their teams up with borderline illegal injections anyway.

Delusional.

They were not "found innocent" mate, it was a plea deal, you're the typical supporter who picks their own narrative to suit your delusional reality. I hope Hird goes back and it's all Sheedy's doing, and all the same old patriarchal back slappers continue to wander around in the endless circle they are stuck in, and to think I was actually starting to feel sorry for *.......

They were not "found innocent" mate, it was a plea deal, you're the typical supporter who picks their own narrative to suit your delusional reality. I hope Hird goes back and it's all Sheedy's doing, and all the same old patriarchal back slappers continue to wander around in the endless circle they are stuck in, and to think I was actually starting to feel sorry for *.......
I'm delusional hmm not the supporters living in a fantasy land where Ess was found guilty of doping. Typical partisan media stooge.

So the boys sat out a season for no reason?
The players were charged under the doping codes but nobody else at the club was, and the players received backdated bans missing one year. They were found guilty under a clause that states "it is each Player’s personal duty to ensure that no Prohibited Substance enters his body."

Yet none of the players produced a positive drug test for TB-4. There's no evidence of Dank purchasing it or using it. None of the players stated they took it, they had no idea. The court admitted to exclusively using circumstantial evidence to implicate the players. The club was never charged and no staff were.

The court of arbitration stated "Neither the statistics or the science could, in the Panel’s view, inculpate any of the players", and that the fact they didn't report what they were taking, not that they would be aware that they had to, meant that "at best, the players did not ask the questions, or the people, they should have. At worst, they were complicit in a culture of secrecy and concealment". Seems they charged them simply for not knowing what happened and following due diligence rules, and the backdated guilty verdict is just for optics.

The players were charged under the doping codes but nobody else at the club was, and the players received backdated bans missing one year. They were found guilty under a clause that states "it is each Player’s personal duty to ensure that no Prohibited Substance enters his body."

Yet none of the players produced a positive drug test for TB-4. There's no evidence of Dank purchasing it or using it. None of the players stated they took it, they had no idea. The court admitted to exclusively using circumstantial evidence to implicate the players. The club was never charged and no staff were.

The court of arbitration stated "Neither the statistics or the science could, in the Panel’s view, inculpate any of the players", and that the fact they didn't report what they were taking, not that they would be aware that they had to, meant that "at best, the players did not ask the questions, or the people, they should have. At worst, they were complicit in a culture of secrecy and concealment". Seems they charged them simply for not knowing what happened and following due diligence rules, and the backdated guilty verdict is just for optics.

Did you type that with one finger?

Bwahahahaha, here’s a koolaider🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh boy wowee

and I bet you are in the faction that wants Hird back, right?

oh boy wowee

and I bet you are in the faction that wants Hird back, right?
I'd rather keep Rutten but that's passed, if it means getting Solomon and Mcveigh back as well I say yes. Hird was a good coach, he took a fair whack for things that he should have been informed on but wasn't. What else could he have done under the circumstances? The bombers invited an investigation believing they were innocent the year after Dank's injections, they were found innocent as a club, the players were found inculpable, and as a show and to feed the wolves they slap their wrists for not reporting what injections they were taking. Dank reported using and had receipts for Thymosin at the time, but I guess that wasn't enough.

I'd rather keep Rutten but that's passed, if it means getting Solomon and Mcveigh back as well I say yes. Hird was a good coach, he took a fair whack for things that he should have been informed on but wasn't. What else could he have done under the circumstances? The bombers invited an investigation believing they were innocent the year after Dank's injections, they were found innocent as a club, the players were found inculpable, and as a show and to feed the wolves they slap their wrists for not reporting what injections they were taking. Dank reported using and had receipts for Thymosin at the time, but I guess that wasn't enough.

What are your thoughts on the 2020 election?

Still wondering why the players never said anything to the testers. They're supposed to tell the testers even if they've had cough and cold medicine and they were actually taken off site and injected with "stuff" and as a group decided this wasn't worth mentioning?

I still don't understand to this day why this hasn't been properly responded to.

Still wondering why the players never said anything to the testers. They're supposed to tell the testers even if they've had cough and cold medicine and they were actually taken off site and injected with "stuff" and as a group decided this wasn't worth mentioning?

I still don't understand to this day why this hasn't been properly responded to.
It was reported to be Thymosin at the time, there's pictures of the bottles, and they bought it at the time. Maybe there was a shady deal to swap it out for TB-4 or they mislabelled it but it seems that there wasn't TB-4. Yes they should have reported their injections, but there's no evidence to suggest it was deliberate neglect.

Every pro team ? This is a fact ?
borderline as opposed to actual = Big difference . but you know this . Now that’s a fact .

You are a troll right ?

It was reported to be Thymosin at the time, there's pictures of the bottles, and they bought it at the time. Maybe there was a shady deal to swap it out for TB-4 or they mislabelled it but it seems that there wasn't TB-4. Yes they should have reported their injections, but there's no evidence to suggest it was deliberate neglect.
can we not do this again please? Seriously.

Your club got done for systemic doping, had to sit out a year, and yes, that sucks and is hard to take.

But keep in mind that EFC would have ceased to exist if not for a lot of protection from the AFL, and financial largesse from the coteries and the rank-and-file members.

Be thankful you still have a club, and just stop.

Every pro team ? This is a fact ?
borderline as opposed to actual = Big difference . but you know this . Now that’s a fact .

Well that's the thing Thymosin was legal, but if you care about more than legal nitpicking, TB-4 is fit for human consumption and like I said legality constantly changes. And yeah every team in the AFL, NBA, etc utilise injections, many borderline illegal, many unreported and illegal, it's modern medicine.

You are a troll right ?
Circumstantial evidence, found guilty in a kangaroo court. They didn't dope, they admitted to having no evidence. If every club was investigated like Essendon and combed over and charged for not reporting things we wouldn't have a league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back