List Mgmt. Kevin White - Head of Performance - Welcome to the NMFC

Anthony Rocca took Mason Cox from being a graduate engineer who'd never touched a football to one of his side's best in a grand final?

I'd day that's a pretty good effort.
2F6E678D-A93D-4BA0-80A0-05CFD37E79D2.jpeg

Anthony Rocca took Mason Cox from being a graduate engineer who'd never touched a football to one of his side's best in a grand final?

I'd day that's a pretty good effort.
Mason went ok for a while there but he's no Eric Wallace or [insert name of international/Cat B rookie who totally flamed out due to appalling development coaching].

DunderHead

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Love the Irish for sure, and the bloke may well know his stuff and like others have said proof is in the pudding but when someone is talking out of their ass I'm quite happy to call them on it.

10 years at the pies in total. 7 years in he gets the equivalent job he's in at North. If your only value is s**t talking then you'd have to move employers frequently to avoid being called bullshit on.

Pies aren't a club short on a buck so if they chose him over bringing in some external with a great resume it means he must have been doing something to really impress.

The other thing going in his favour is he was selected in the position and held the position whilst Buckley was coach. Everyone knows how hard a task master Buckley is when it comes to training. He would value this area about as highly as any coach in the AFL. He would have really high expectations of what this guy and his team should be doing in this area.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ha well I knew this days ago but thought it was known. I'm not happy I'd rather we stuck with Brad Scotts performance regime. Clearly a) I've not recovered from the Scotts era. b) I doubt I will until we hoist #5.

Seriously this is wonderful news and we're now moving into being professional. People would be surprised with how unprofessional some professional organisations can be. And between you and me we took the cake.

ha well I knew this days ago but thought it was known.
Yeah GR posted it in another thread a couple weeks back but made this thread as it was formally announced 👍🏻

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
ha well I knew this days ago but thought it was known. I'm not happy I'd rather we stuck with Brad Scotts performance regime. Clearly a) I've not recovered from the Scotts era. b) I doubt I will until we hoist #5.

Seriously this is wonderful news and we're now moving into being professional. People would be surprised with how unprofessional some professional organisations can be. And between you and me we took the cake.

Operation Fat Farm is under way?

To be fair, we don't have a cafe, so had to get it from somewhere.

Mar 19, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
S.A Spurs, Liverpool
I've heard he has taught Mason Cox everything he knows, great..... Oh no that was Anthony Rocca, we continue to attract rejects from other Clubs, when will we ever learn ???!!!

I know right? I heard David Noble was at Brisbane! BRISBANE!

Geez could've done with this guy down home in the early 90's....

100 hundreds still gives me nightmares! (All from the one end, so 100m sprint, jog back total distance 20km)

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's how to train. Woo hoo.

Back