eddiespocket

All Australian
May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Bull Racing
West Coast

Apply to have Marc Blicavs play as hardship ruck option. McEvoy & Naismith injured and Fort not selected this week.

West Coast

Apply to have Marc Blicavs play as hardship ruck option. McEvoy & Naismith injured and Fort not selected this week.
Approved. Blicavs has played plenty of ruck in his early years.

Apply for Adam Tomlinson as hardship key forward. Only running with stringer and taking a 50% hit on the 2nd forward. Now stringer is out.
Approved as hardship KPF.

Apply for someone like Eric Hipwood (if theres a better option then let me know) to be a hardship KPD given Walker is omitted (at this stage)
Approved. Walker needs to be named in one of the KPD positions though in case he is a late in. If he misses then Hipwood fills that role.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Applying for Nick Haynes to be given permanent KPD status. He's named as CHB for the Giants every week, and plays tall.

Applying for Nick Haynes to be given permanent KPD status. He's named as CHB for the Giants every week, and plays tall.
Approved.

Apply for Nathan Vardy as hardship KPF if Walker isnt named as a late inclusion, which then means Hipwood moves back as hardship KPD.....means I'll need a KPF replacement.
Yup all good.

Gold Coast apply for permanent ruck status for Mabior Chol

He's been an eligible ruck every year before now and has had runs in the ruck in both games he's played since his debut
Approved.

fightingfury_88

I’d like to apply for a temporary position change for Casboult to be my Ruckman. Sinclair, Phillips and Sweet all not playing. He isn’t playing Ruck at the moment but has pinch hit many times over the years
He's ok as a hardship ruck.

Ballarat Dragons nominate Tom Hickey for hardship KPF status. Playing plenty of key forward with Naitanui back in the team. normal KPF Jesse Hogan injured. Peter Wright and Nathan Kreuger not named to play.

If anyone has any objection to the above hardship let me know.

Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
Wagga apply for Dougal Howard to have permanent KPF status.

Also (and a bit of a long shot here) apply for Grant Birchall temporary KPD status - and Howard to have temp KPF for the week to allow me to field 18. Marchbank and McGovern are both out for me which has seen my key position stocks smashed.

Wagga apply for Dougal Howard to have permanent KPF status.

Also (and a bit of a long shot here) apply for Grant Birchall temporary KPD status - and Howard to have temp KPF for the week to allow me to field 18. Marchbank and McGovern are both out for me which has seen my key position stocks smashed.
Dougal Howard - approved. Playing forward and kicking goals the past couple of months.

Grant Birchall - denied. He's a flanker, not a key position player.

Apply for Vlastuin to be given hardship KPD status.

I have no Rance, Kolodjashnij or Weitering this week. Hartigan filling one of the holes. Out of all my defenders he plays the “tallest”

fightingfury_88
Approved.

GeeCat

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2003
TJBC
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TDot, LFC
Apply for Jake Carlisle as a hardship KPF to be named on my bench. Will name Ceglar in my starting line-up, but wary that he's only been named on an extended bench and could miss the final team.

Apply for Jake Carlisle as a hardship KPF to be named on my bench. Will name Ceglar in my starting line-up, but wary that he's only been named on an extended bench and could miss the final team.
Perfect. No issues whatsoever with Carlisle as hardship KPF.

Back