Secondary Key Selection Criteria

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 11, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey guys.

I'm a new techer. Got a 6 month contract and now need to reapply for an ongoing position. It's got some Key Selection Criteria and I don't really know where to start. I'm hoping any experienced teachers can give me some pointers.

PMs would be great.

I feel like my experiences haven't set me up to answer these criteria?

I'm pretty stressed about it. Love my job and really want to keep it!

Selection Criteria
SC1 Demonstrated understanding of initiatives in student learning including the Standards, the Principles of Learning and Teaching P-12 and Assessment and Reporting Advice and the capacity to implement curriculum programs consistent with their intent.

SC2 Demonstrated high level classroom teaching skills and the capacity to work with colleagues to continually improve teaching and learning.

SC3 Demonstrated ability to monitor and assess student learning data and to use this data to inform teaching for improved student learning.

SC4 Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills and high level interpersonal skills including a capacity to develop constructive relationships with students, parents and other staff.

SC5 Demonstrated commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities and a commitment to ongoing professional learning to enable further development of skills, expertise and teaching capacity.

sc1: can they kick?

sc2: are they are a good mark?

sc3: what are their stats?

sc4: how tall are they?

sc5: what is their attitude towards football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back