Key witnesses interviewed again by ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
My guess is that they are not doing this because they are so absolutely convinced of EFC's innocence in the whole matter. Interesting to note that "ASADA wanted more precise information about how certain substances were sourced, where they were sent and at what time, with a focus on the passage of Thymosin beta 4 from China to the club".

You foamers.

Barkly St End was bang on the money when he said the judge had been sent in to "wind it all up" at the behest of Jimmy's Lib mates.

Anyone who think show causes are not heading Essendon's way is plain delusional.

What happens as a result of those Show Causes is the interesting part now.

My guess is that they are not doing this because they are so absolutely convinced of EFC's innocence in the whole matter. Interesting to note that "ASADA wanted more precise information about how certain substances were sourced, where they were sent and at what time, with a focus on the passage of Thymosin beta 4 from China to the club".
ASADA don't leak so how would the age know what the judge recommended? Where did this come from? Alavi or Chatres or speculation?

So you believe everything you read in the papers, except if it's chip le grand - seriously LOL

ASADA don't leak so how would the age know what the judge recommended? Where did this come from? Alavi or Chatres or speculation?

There is a difference between briefing and leaking.

Interesting co author. The Age crime reporter.

Which could well indicate the source of some of the info - an ACC/AFP contact who is familiar with the process?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a difference between briefing and leaking.
Lol is ASADA briefing the age or the witnesses being re interviewed? Oh Steve C the judge says we needed more evidence to make it all water tight so we are going to interview you again

Lol is ASADA briefing the age or the witnesses being re interviewed? Oh Steve C the judge says we needed more evidence to make it all water tight so we are going to interview you again

Charter will talk to everyone and anyone it seems.

But if I had to guess at the source of this, the fact that Silvester has a joint byline would probably indicate a cop with knowledge of the investigation.

Charter will talk to everyone and anyone it seems.

But if I had to guess at the source of this, the fact that Silvester has a joint byline would probably indicate a cop with knowledge of the investigation.

Oh they briefed a cop who then leaked it to the age - I get it now.

You have all the angles covered

Have you ever heard of conformational bias

Oh they briefed a cop who then leaked it to the age - I get it now.

You have all the angles covered

Have you ever heard of conformational bias

Have you got any understanding of how journalism works?

Or let me guess, The Age just printed this, and John Silvester and Jake Niall agreed to put their names to it, as part of an entirely made up campaign to get da Bomberzz coz da Bomberzz is awesomezz and everyone is totes jelly?

Which could well indicate the source of some of the info - an ACC/AFP contact who is familiar with
the process?

IMO that ACC link to the investigation remains the reason for the lengthy process. nothing proceeds and risks public disclosure til they say so.

just an opinion.

Why are Essendon suppporters so flippant about this saga. I'd be ashamed of my club if it were they that was involved.
Flippant? I am just not being sucked into the rabid mob hysteria that has characterised this saga until I have a better understanding of exactly what went on - before the sanctions last year the afl did everything they could to keep it non transparent and refused an independent hearing - Warning bells anyone - let's just see what comes out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back