KFC BBL BIGBASH 2017 - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draft 1 of Team below

Shane Watson as VC (Double game for him) Voges selected as Captain (Not playing and Double game in Rd 2)

upload_2017-12-12_16-50-48.png

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Draft 1 of Team below

Shane Watson as VC (Double game for him) Voges selected as Captain (Not playing and Double game in Rd 2)

View attachment 444348

You were so close last year, if I remember, to the cash. Team looks solid. Good luck. Need your WKP's to bat high.

Note - Whiteman and Henriques are injured.

What score would Watto need, to use this loopehole thing? Can see A Carey going hard against thunder in WK 1 and scoring well on your bench

You were so close last year, if I remember, to the cash. Team looks solid. Good luck. Need your WKP's to bat high.

What score would Watto need, to use this loopehole thing? Can see A Carey going hard against thunder in WK 1 and scoring well on your bench

Yep finished 11th, by 2 points or something cruel. Team choked in the final round.

Whiteman not playing wk1 (perth bye) dble game week 2. If injured he'll become the brisbane keeper.(dble game week 2 iirc)
Watson to stay as my VC keeper in 1st game, 40 would do (with another game to come). Truth be known 30 would probably do with a game to come.

Didn't know about Henriques, how longs he out for?

Agree on keepers batting high
Whiteman was meant to open
Ludeman meant to open

Syd keeper I've never heard of but he's priced hihh and dble game week 1 makes him attractive for week 1

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yep finished 11th, by 2 points or something cruel. Team choked in the final round.

Whiteman not playing wk1 (perth bye) dble game week 2. If injured he'll become the brisbane keeper.(dble game week 2 iirc)
Watson to stay as my VC keeper in 1st game, 40 would do (with another game to come). Truth be known 30 would probably do with a game to come.

Didn't know about Henriques, how longs he out for?

Crap, can't find anything. Sorry about that. The vision you obviously have in these fantasy games is that of a robot. All the best.

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
From KFC BBL7 11/12/17
Captain Moises Henriques is in a race against time to be fit for the tournament opener after picking up a groin injury earlier this month. His optimistic he will be right to play. Even if cleared for the match, it will be as a batsman only.

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Awesome thread. Anyone playing WBBL Fantasy as well?

My team so far:

Lynn, McCullum, Head, Buttler, Patterson, Ludeman, Wade.
Whiteman (C), Handscomb
Watson, McClenaghan (VC), Stoinis, Christian, Mills, Pattinson, Bird.

I have only done a bit of reading on who's likely to play. Not sure how s**t my team is. I picked Whiteman mainly for VC loophole but also for next DGW. Who keeps if he's out?

From KFC BBL7 11/12/17
Captain Moises Henriques is in a race against time to be fit for the tournament opener after picking up a groin injury earlier this month. His optimistic he will be right to play. Even if cleared for the match, it will be as a batsman only.

I read somewhere 4K for winning league

10 handy players floating around?

From KFC BBL7 11/12/17

Moses out for R.Khan

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
PERTH SCORCHERS
Injuries and international call-ups meaning they are likely to have only 11 fit players to choose from for their BBL opener against Sixes on 23/12 (WK 2).

Will be forced to call-up replacement players in order to name a full 13 man squad.

Injured - Whiteman, C Green, Behrendorff and NCC.

Tye has been nursing a thumb injury on his bowling hand, but is expected to play.

International duties - Bancroft and the Marsh brothers.

What I conclude from the above is
1 Scorchers once favorites to win BBL7 = No
2 Inglis to WKP
3 Paris to get early games

PERTH SCORCHERS
Injuries and international call-ups meaning they are likely to have only 11 fit players to choose from for their BBL opener against Sixes on 23/12 (WK 2).

Will be forced to call-up replacement players in order to name a full 13 man squad.

Tye has been nursing a thumb injury on his bowling hand, but is expected to play.

2 Inglis to WKP

Hilton to open bat and is 40K or something super cheap.
Include him Rd1 and use as captain and nench loophole man and get dble game from him in Rd2

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Agree on keepers batting high
Whiteman was meant to open
Ludeman meant to open

Syd keeper I've never heard of but he's priced hihh and dble game week 1 makes him attractive for week 1
Ludeman will open

blasted 97 or something in the praccy game in Geelong.

Whiteman i think would have batted 3 IMO
I read somewhere 4K for winning league

10 handy players floating around?
leave a spot for me

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
PERTH SCORCHERS

2 Inglis to WKP
our XI will be

Klinger
Inglis+
Voges*
Cartwright
Turner
Agar
Willey
Johnson
Richardson
Paris
Tye

our XI will be

Klinger
Inglis+
Voges*
Cartwright
Turner
Agar
Willey
Johnson
Richardson
Paris
Tye

I thought i read somewhere that Paris may be injured?

Dont be surprised if Hilton opens the batting

Hilton will bowl aswell. So if Hilton opens aswell as bowling then he may score well

at 30K with Perth's injury list and Aussie duty players he's locked into their starting 11.
Given they have the dble game in Rd 2 its a lock for me

Status
Not open for further replies.