KFC BBL BIGBASH 2017 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Maxwell, Peirson & McCullum playing with L Wright on the bench.

Peirson better get a couple catches!

Maxwell is on 27 so a 20+ with the bat would make it a good score.

McCullum was gunning it. Got out earlier than i thought he would

i can still get his score.
need to trade either Ludeman, Archer or Neser for a Scorcher. i've got 5.5k in the kitty and i'd prefer to keep Neser so its any Scorcher between $51,900 and $65,400 (or cheaper)
already got Cartwright, Paris and Willey.
Agar or Turner look promising. that Scorchers squad is a mess. with all the Test players, injuries and personal issues its pretty hard to predict how they're gonna line up.

i can still get his score.
need to trade either Ludeman, Archer or Neser for a Scorcher. i've got 5.5k in the kitty and i'd prefer to keep Neser so its any Scorcher between $51,900 and $65,400 (or cheaper)
already got Cartwright, Paris and Willey.
Agar or Turner look promising. that Scorchers squad is a mess. with all the Test players, injuries and personal issues its pretty hard to predict how they're gonna line up.
I think I saw earlier that Turner's injured as well and will either miss the game or play but not bowl. Of the Scorchers who seem likely to be fit and available Voges might be your best bet.

I think I saw earlier that Turner's injured as well and will either miss the game or play but not bowl. Of the Scorchers who seem likely to be fit and available Voges might be your best bet.
so Turner is out. no love for Agar then?
im reluctant to take Voges mostly because of his S/R even if he is their only genuine bat.

also how the hell is Agar not bat/bowl? it seems like they've given that tag to almost anybody yet somehow he misses out.

What’s generally a par score from round to round

Super variable with big fluctuations in the amount of teams playing two games and the huge variation in scores (Injury aside Dangerfield would never score 0 in a game, but Chris Lynn easily could). This round with the big score from the obvious captain choice Watto and some rookies going big (plus Stoinis), some people will be going well over 1000. Before the round I was projecting ~750 to be par, but it's looking much higher than that now.

Super variable with big fluctuations in the amount of teams playing two games and the huge variation in scores (Injury aside Dangerfield would never score 0 in a game, but Chris Lynn easily could). This round with the big score from the obvious captain choice Watto and some rookies going big (plus Stoinis), some people will be going well over 1000. Before the round I was projecting ~750 to be par, but it's looking much higher than that now.
Yes there should be some very big scores unless the Thunder players all fail badly in their second game which is unlikely. Even without Stoines I'm on about 640 with 8 players to play including the captain. Those who have him could be headed for something massive.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great Buy
Best Captain option you can do without Watto.

Disappointing for anyone with finch
I wasn't left with many choices with only Stars, Renegades and Heat players to build my team with :(

Status
Not open for further replies.