hoddo

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
What a match. Controversy, close finish, great batting and bowling from Short and an unbelievable catch by Archer.
504 as captain from Short will inflate a lot of scores. Averaging around 175 from his past 4 innings. You'd think he'd be a chance to take Lynne's spot in the Aussie ODI squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hoddo

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turner v Klinger v Nair?
I considered all three but went with Agar over them all. In great form with both bat and ball.
Of those 3 I'd go Klinger ahead of Nair and Turner but they're all good options. The total number of players you have from each of their teams could play a part in your decision too.

Out: Archer, Stoinis and Willey
In: Watson, Buttler and Agar

Last edited:

TheBeardAmigos

May 15, 2013
Geelong
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I considered all three but went with Agar over them all. In great form with both bat and ball.
Of those 3 I'd go Klinger ahead of Nair and Turner but they're all good options. The total number of players you have from each of their teams could play a part in your decision too.

why Archer out?

corbies

Spec Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Newcastle
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, WHam, Cronulla

Buttler has left for international duty. I hope you see this before lockout haha.

hoddo

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
why Archer out?
Only because Hobart have the bye. He'll be back next week.

Buttler has left for international duty. I hope you see this before lockout haha.
Afraid not :( Looks like Sams comes off the bench. I have a mental block with Buttler and keep thinking he's South African. Having said that I'm pi**ed that the site warned me that Willey and Stoinis were out for international duties with a big red square next to their names but gave no such warning for Buttler.

Jiska

Feb 24, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm
Where the fu** is Willey?

I’m not playing BBL Fantasy next year, it’s bullshit. Fixture is hard enough without internationals disappearing, late withdrawals and mid round late changes.

What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom