News KFC new joint major partner

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
When my daughter was still a child (long time ago) we decided to get some KFC.
I mentioned that the skin on the chicken was the best part and it was a shame you couldn't order the chicken with double skin.
The daughter popped up and said "What about four skin".

Do they have 'American Pie' on the menu?

(although I don't think the main character of that movie would have had that problem)

i always first associated the word with "someone dropped a whopper" for farting

Yep. I'm curious if this saying came before or after the Whopper. Because a Whopper most certainly makes you drop your guts. (which is another great way of saying farting)

Add "Is it BYO potatoes and gravy love?" and you've essentially written half the plot for a carry-on movie.

The thigh's the juiciest bit, ooer.

Cant go wrong with a Zinger Stacker with loaded supercharged sauce
Supercharged sauce is a godsend, been looking for an equivalent sauce at Coles for a while now if anyone has suggestions.

KFC does movies now!

Gruen explained it last week. Its an American thing aimed at moms watching midday soaps who wouldn't ever consider going to KFC's, to be prodded to go buy a meal from there, who wouldn't go to a fast food restaurant because its considered down market. Its a deliberate over the top, soap opera piss take. Apparently more ads are coming in the US. Doubt it will be shown in Oz other than internet replays.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm now a little concerned about this sponsorship :$

I think this is just wonderful! It fills an unmet need in society today ... Providing sustenance to gamers who are too fat & lazy to leave their screens for 5 minutes to eat! This is huge, just huge. If KFC are smart, they will throw in a free catheter with each purchase, allowing gamers to not even have to leave their screens to pee!

Game changer.

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think this is just wonderful! It fills an unmet need in society today ... Providing sustenance to gamers who are too fat & lazy to leave their screens for 5 minutes to eat! This is huge, just huge. If KFC are smart, they will throw in a free catheter with each purchase, allowing gamers to not even have to leave their screens to pee!

Game changer.
KFColostomy bag

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Now we see why Kenny was wolfing down the fries so enthusiastically in that promo with Kochie - he thinks they're sponsoring him!

1608686683786.png

Back