News KFC new joint major partner

You all thought he was a KFC Supercoach player when he went 2-8 to miss the finals

Hinkley would totally run out of trades by round 17.

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
Hinkley would totally run out of trades by round 17.
At least that would stop him from swapping Dustin Martin and Nat Fyfe out for Jake Neade and Sam Gray in the finals.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lol half of them are wearing like 10 year old merch
Its off-season, so I have time & took on your challenge. These are 10 different styles of Port gear worn in the ad, a couple in black & gray. Of those the first five are currently for sale in the Port Store online, as shown. The second five arent there, but I have never seen them before. They all sport the new logo, and the 2 garish "Hawaiian" shirts also have the logo woven all through the design.

shirt 5.PNG
Hoodie 1.PNG
shirt 2.PNG
shirt 3.PNG
shirt 4.PNG

New 3.PNG
New 2.PNG
New 1.PNG
shirt 1.PNG
New.PNG

I like how they show only Hamish's top half so it looks like he's rubbing one out staring down the barrel of the camera

Those Hartlett boys are such scallywags he probably was.

jac147

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The guy with the perm & beard (next to the Hawaiian shirts) looks like he’s wearing a K mart special. But he’s really rockin, so he is forgiven!

Last edited:

morell

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The guy with the perm & beard (next to the Hawaiian shirts) looks like he’s wearing a K mart special. But he’s really rockin, so he is forgiven!
Bloke is a ripper IRL. How he seems in that clip is how he is.

I like how they show only Hamish's top half so it looks like he's rubbing one out staring down the barrel of the camera

Is this the fan fiction thread?

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
"The club’s membership partner"

Whatever that means

I saw yesterday that Sydney had got themselves a new "Payroll and HR partner", featuring Buddy Franklin in the promo picture - he probably accounts for two thirds of their workload.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
"The club’s membership partner"

Whatever that means
Starts off saying "major partner" and then says that KFC are the club's "membership partner".

According to their website Hawthorn have three major partners, iiNet, Nissan and adidas. Maybe KFC is a fourth, maybe not.

Back