Current Khandalyce Pearce-Stevenson dead in suitcase - mother Karlie murdered in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Link to woman's body found in Belangalo forest NSW in 2010.

DNA test ... mother and daughter (suitcase victim).

Police news conferences later today!
Wasn't that woman suspected of being another Milat victim in the 90's?

Link to woman's body found in Belangalo forest NSW in 2010.

DNA test ... mother and daughter (suitcase victim).

Police news conferences later today!
keanu2.gif

Wasn't that woman suspected of being another Milat victim in the 90's?

I hadnt heard about that but they've akways suspected Ivan had more victims

This does nothing the remove the "serial killer state" tag SA has.

Someones transported a dead kids body half way across the country, a body likely to of been in serious stages of decomposition.

Was after his time but... many people think other members of his family were in on the killings.
Just heard the Superintendent in charge of the investigation interviewed at length on the radio here in Adelaide

• Mother was born in 1988
  • Left home in Alice Springs and went travelling, Adelaide was on her journey
  • Mother's parents reported her as a missing person and then she made contact so that case was closed, she was murdered after that
  • Child was about 2
  • Both met violent deaths
  • Ruled out connection with Ivan Milat and his cousin (I was;t aware his cousin was involved, but anyway) It is incredibly spooky that there is someone else out there dumping bodies in that forrest
  • Police have asked road houses and hotels to check their records for Carly Jade Pearce- Stevenson or any combination of those names checking into their establishments - apparently this bit is critical
  • They refused to say if they had a suspect, but reading between the lines, it would appear they have someone on their radar

Whoa!!!

Just heard the Superintendent in charge of the investigation interviewed at length on the radio here in Adelaide

• Mother was born in 1988
  • Left home in Alice Springs and went travelling, Adelaide was on her journey
  • Mother's parents reported her as a missing person and then she made contact so that case was closed, she was murdered after that
  • Child was about 2
  • Both met violent deaths
  • Ruled out connection with Ivan Milat and his cousin (I was;t aware his cousin was involved, but anyway) It is incredibly spooky that there is someone else out there dumping bodies in that forrest
  • Police have asked road houses and hotels to check their records for Carly Jade Pearce- Stevenson or any combination of those names checking into their establishments - apparently this bit is critical
  • They refused to say if they had a suspect, but reading between the lines, it would appear they have someone on their radar

Whoa!!!

Milat's cousin (or nephew?) killed and dumped someone in Belangalo too, it's one messed up family. Seems to be nothing to do with them though, maybe they hoped Milat would be blamed? Why the killer brought a body halfway across the country is a bit confusing. Anyway, hopefully an arrest is made soon, it does seem they might have a suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the father either doesn't know the kid existed or knows a lot.
Interesting comment that, during the interview of the detective, there was no mention of the young child's father nor did the interviewer ask, I thought that a bit odd at the time as he mentioned it was sad news he had to give the girls family but no mention of partner / father, maybe the media have been asked not to speculate around that person as they might be "of interest'.

From what I can see, there is no mention of the father in any of the print / web reports either, they again only refer to "family" not being involved / suspects.

Also, it appears that she may have been murdered in NSW and the child killed in SA or bought back to SA in that suitcase.

Could that maybe suggest that maybe an angry former partner / father of the child might have been involved, e.g.: killed the mother, and kept the kid and later killed the child??

This is one interesting case given the logistics.

Last edited:
Unbelievable, it was said in the press conference that 2 calls in particular were vital in solving the case. Would love to know what was told.

I thought that too. But, the Missus just told me she heard something on the radio about that.

Something like the call was about a mother and daughter who went missing. As opposed to, a tip off.

Milat's cousin (or nephew?) killed and dumped someone in Belangalo too, it's one messed up family.
Great nephew. Matthew's maternal grandfather is Bill Milat, Ivan's younger brother.

Seems to be nothing to do with them though, maybe they hoped Milat would be blamed? Why the killer brought a body halfway across the country is a bit confusing. Anyway, hopefully an arrest is made soon, it does seem they might have a suspect.
It's been suggested that the remains of Khandalyce might have remained at Belanglo but were moved after Karlie's remains were found in 2010.

I really hope they catch the scum that did this. Terribly sad case.

I remember them saying the child having died some time ago did they now say it was at the same time as the mother?

Hasn't been determined yet, and I would say unlikely to be determined unless the culprit confesses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back