stokesy

Premiership Player
May 30, 2004
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
How come he Bryan did the first couple of kick outs, then he stayed away from it and in the last quarter resumed kicking out? He should have done it most of the game to give the kid some experience and most importantly, confidence.

Last week he played a blinder, and I reckon it was due to his confidence when he kicked out and hit a target.

Yesterday, I assume he was on the bench for a bit - I didn't see him as often as last week. I don't understand that, sure he was getting pushed away a bit out of the ruck, but we could have played him in the back half and told him to kick it long.

Stevens, McGrath and Campo are all pathetic kicking out, it's either a 40m pass that has to be right or a 15m chip to the person on the right or left.

What is the bet, that Bryan will be dropped this week?

stokesy said:
What is the bet, that Bryan will be dropped this week?

I was debating this with my friends at the game during the last qtr last night and 2 out of 3 of us agreed that he will be dropped next week.
This of course would be a joke, but then again we are a joke at the moment.

I believe that Bryan should definitly have taken the kick outs. Campo and Stevens are not switched on mentally at the moment and I also think we need the penetration that Bryan's kick outs give us.

Also believe he should have been given much more game time. At least he has passion and a willingness to attack the contest. Should not be dropped.

Since Campo and Stevens hurt their knees, they can't kick anymore. They should never do the kickouts. Houlihan and Lappin used to share the kickouts, but stopped for some reason.

Personally, I would give the job to Bryan. He's a beautiful kick, and the extra distance he acheives gives him more targets when kicking in. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back