Kicking Behinds - iOS and Android Footy Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the feedback, all of that is certainly achievable to some degree I just need time which I don't have a lot of at the moment.

However, as I mentioned in an earlier post this weekend I began the update and although I had grand plans to make a lot of changes I've only had time to do a few:

• Make the game easier in general by slowing down how quickly the computer AI tackles (the teams with higher "pressure" will be quicker to tackle)
  • Increase the rotation speed of players to make the controls more responsive
  • Reduce the minimum amount of power you need to kick so you can get quick kicks off more easily
  • Make the joystick a bit clearer so there is a bit of a visual aid when controlling players

Looking forward to those updates when they come. The game is so close to being playable on my device, unfortunately the joystick just doesn't like me.

Kick Behinds

Cancelled
Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Life well and truly took over with the birth of my first child and Melbourne playing good footy.

As a result, I have not been able to finish the update and will not be able to for some time.

Therefore, I have decided to make Kicking Behinds a free to download game for the foreseeable future. I really appreciate everyone who has paid for the game and please note that you contribution directly helps me being able to complete the update.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Old thread, but does anyone know if this game is still available anywhere?

It was the only good mobile footy game I've ever played and I still wheel it out from time to time, but I've got a new phone and it seems to have been removed from the Android store.

It was the only good mobile footy game I've ever played and I still wheel it out from time to time, but I've got a new phone and it seems to have been removed from the Android store.
Not on the iOS store anymore.

I seem to recall this game was about $2.99 or thereabouts.

For those of us who purchased the game we should retain the ability to download it or demand a full refund.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I definitely got enough play out of it to be happy with what I got for my money. I'd pay it again if required.

Doesn't even show up in my library of owned games on Android and no file on APK mirror either. The apps facebook page is gone but the twitter is up. Maybe the creator will still get notifications. Maybe try there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood

Doesn't even show up in my library of owned games on Android and no file on APK mirror either. The apps facebook page is gone but the twitter is up. Maybe the creator will still get notifications. Maybe try there?

The dev went all 'Flappy Bird' on us back in 2017. Weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back