Kicking out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any players have 15 kick outs in a game so far this year?

N.Daicos had 40 and kicked 2 goals today, take off his 3 kick ins if you want and he had 37 and kicked 2 goals today.

And if you have a bloke like Daicos or Hurn who hit a player 60m away from goal, it is going a long way to set up your teams attack.

He kicked in more than three times not that it matters.

Pettracca Oliver Danger and so on don’t kick in turns a 30 stat game to 40.

1682423933756.png
You’re so transparent it’s actually sad. You need help.

They do actually keep stats on this.

Essendon kicked 11 points.

Pies kick-outs

Moore 5
N.Daicos 3
Maynard 2
Pendles 1

All 11 kick ins the Pies player played on.
Oliver hand balls more than he kicks, because he aint a good kick.

Why would you want a bog avg kick taking the kick-in?

Nick Daicos kicks outs are sublime. He can hit a player running into a 2m hole on the tit with a 40m kick.

I don't gaf if that kick out counts as a stat/disposal/possession.

The majority of the time the ball goes from Nick to a team mate, it turns out well for the team. I'm here for premierships, not dick measuring.

Yes that’s when you don’t play on.
He had 3 kick in play on’s. Kick in’s without playing on don’t count as a stat. You’re complaining about 3 disposals out of a 40 disposal game. It’s pathetic.

Stop beating around the bush Finger and tell us this is the sole reason Nick gets 40 disposals a game FFS, cmon, you know you want too.
He had 3 kick in play on’s. Kick in’s without playing on don’t count as a stat. You’re complaining about 3 disposals out of a 40 disposal game. It’s pathetic.

Not complaining and why make it about one player.

It’s a ridiculous loop hole that inflates numbers as I posted May and Salem are the kings.

Not complaining and why make it about one player.

It’s a ridiculous loop hole that inflates numbers as I posted May and Salem are the kings.
It’s literally so minuscule it’s not worth complaining about. Just be honest, your dumb arse thought that Daicos’ numbers were being drastically inflated, and now you’ve been proven wrong you’re trying to use other players (from a team you don’t even support, we all know who you are Adam H/thefinger) to use as examples to cover yourself.

We know why you made the thread mate, you got called out before you could sink the boots in and now you’re backpedaling.

Righto there’s plenty of players that take kick outs but make it about your player. If anything it would stop pot shots at players as it would be seperate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best thing about The Finger is he makes me feel even better about myself when I look in the mirror. Also Adds a nice afterglow element to a victory tracking down his latest posts. Valuable contribution IMO.
The more we win the more unhinged he gets too, hilarious.

Considering how many good sides set up play via a precision kick in, yes.

There is nothing more certain in AFL than Tom Stewart hitting a target or at the very very least biting off 50m to a 50-50 contest from a kick in

All that’s changed is a player no longer needs to do a dinky little kick to themselves before playing on. Don’t see why there’s discussion about this when playing on from a kick out has counted as a kick for years.

All that’s changed is a player no longer needs to do a dinky little kick to themselves before playing on. Don’t see why there’s discussion about this when playing on from a kick out has counted as a kick for years.
Who’s talking about a dinky kick? A play on kick out is if you step outside the square. If you kick from the square you don’t get a stat, simple as that.

Righto there’s plenty of players that take kick outs but make it about your player. If anything it would stop pot shots at players as it would be seperate.
I don’t think anyone is potting Daicos for having 3 kicks in a match? If so it’s grasping at straws finger.

Everyone on this thread knows you created this thread hoping everyone would jump on your back to put down Daicos. Wrong!!, leave it alone Finger, the kids a jet so just strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

Who’s talking about a dinky kick? A play on kick out is if you step outside the square. If you kick from the square you don’t get a stat, simple as that.
What the previous poster was saying was that players have been getting stats from kick outs forever, the method of bringing the ball back into play has changed.

Carlton's backline is full of stat padders with majority of their possessions being slow uncontested kicks caross the back half.

If the league took away the 10-15 free touches a week from kick in's I think they would get the AFLPA involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back