NTRabbit

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, 76ers, Royals
I completed the Warpath pledge manager and still have my receipt, so there is that.

I think they had a snafu when they were migrating Warpath and TWD pledge managers into the new Pledgehammer section of the store, which looks like it should have been pretty straightforward, but apparently not.

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
I completed the Warpath pledge manager and still have my receipt, so there is that.

I think they had a snafu when they were migrating Warpath and TWD pledge managers into the new Pledgehammer section of the store, which looks like it should have been pretty straightforward, but apparently not.
Yeah I did Warpath - but I only just found the TWD link to pledge manager which I must have missed. I assumed I'd done it and there "fill out your pledge manager form" emails are generic reminders so I ignored them. Just ridiculous they have no way to specifically say "we're talking to YOU, stupid!" and then check at the end. It's a bad system when they take money then hope that people will generally remember to remind them they have people's money. That's probably not even legal in most countries.

NTRabbit

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, 76ers, Royals
I already had a lot of yet to be used Forge Father and Enforcer sprues that arrived with Deadzone and Deadzone Infestation, so I got the GCPS battlegroup, Enforcer Interceptor battlegroup, 20 Asterian Marionettes for Deadzone use, all the leader minis, and in wave 2 I'll also be getting Forge Father tanks and halftracks, and a GCPS Pelican.

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
I already had a lot of yet to be used Forge Father and Enforcer sprues that arrived with Deadzone and Deadzone Infestation, so I got the GCPS battlegroup, Enforcer Interceptor battlegroup, 20 Asterian Marionettes for Deadzone use, all the leader minis, and in wave 2 I'll also be getting Forge Father tanks and halftracks, and a GCPS Pelican.
I didn't go nuts - just the basic armies.

NTRabbit

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, 76ers, Royals
Yeah you're supposed to use your choice of arm from the regular Enforcer sprue, there should be spares, can even use the heads too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NTRabbit

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, 76ers, Royals
I've no personal experience, I just liked the art, response in the place I got the link from seems mixed. It's an art update of an earlier edition, plus an expansion, so there should be plenty of review about.

Remove this Banner Ad