Kickstarters!

What have people backed lately? Been on a little frenzy (not a Chief level frenzy) and picked up a few over the last month.

• Corsair Leader (all the Baa Baa Black Sheep when I was a kid sunk deep)
  • Endeavor: Age of Sail
  • Tiny Epic Zombies (although I am yet to pull any of the TE games I own out and play them)
  • Donning the Purple (you could set tiddlywink in Ancient Rome and I'd treat it as a serious simulation of ancient games of skill to justify it)
  • Edge of Darkness (I ummed and ahhed on this one, and was a little to late to cancel the pledge when I looked at the CC, should be good though).

Oct 2, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Miami Dolphins
I backed Tiny epic zombies too.

also some wargaming fun

and a kickstarter that was going gangbusters so a ridiculous amount of stuff

i resisted supporting UBOOT. Its so tempting but i just know i'd never get to play it.

Yeah, I backed Nemesis too and also managed to resist Uboot.

These Kickstarters games are almost addictive. I think I have 7 or 8 backed and waiting to be delivered.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Apr 10, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah, I backed Nemesis too and also managed to resist Uboot.

These Kickstarters games are almost addictive. I think I have 7 or 8 backed and waiting to be delivered.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
And battle tech pc game is coming out April 24th US time. So I’ll be remembering the anzacs by blowing up giant robots.

And battle tech pc game is coming out April 24th US time. So I’ll be remembering the anzacs by blowing up giant robots.
Huzzah! So will I. Very much looking forward to taking it to Johnny Robotsuit!

Apr 10, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide

Received my backer key (why did i choose GoG over steam!) and received most of the remaining digital rewards today - art book and soundtrack.

Busy day tomorrow of honouring the sacrifice of previous and current australians.
* get up and start downloading battletech (why did i choose GoG!)
* dawn service
* home to swear at the NBN for not finishing the download quickly enough. Stupid country can it do anything right!
* Go watch Avengers Infinity War in a huff
* Come home and finally play Battletech

SonOfScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2002
Bay 18 L3
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bruins, Ice, Aces
I backed DIG the other day, looks like a good one for the crew I play games with, which is a mix of regulars and a few casual gamers.

I am interested in one called Tricky Tides too.

22hrs to go on this one, going absolutely gangbusters. Highest backed dice kickstarter in history.

Some gorgeous dice to be found within and some decent backer incentives.

I'm in at the $64 mark. Can't wait.

Original target $20k USD. About to crack 1mil AUD.

Here's the KS from the Weta Workshop guy, if you've seen the videos wth Adam Savage

Here's the video if you haven't

Pricey, but you're basically putting Lord of the Rings movie terrain on your table, so worth it if you can afford it.

I know - but $900 or something for top tier.

Waiting for the 3D printer files.

Back