Kickstarters!

Remove this Banner Ad

A few one's backed at minimum pledges to back later properly in the pledge managers.

The Witcher : Old World

6ceedb78ae47b88f0e4a23301a8ea2cb_original.jpg

The Isle of Cats: Don't forget the Kittens! - a bunch of expansions for Isle of Cats.

745d815bca7ddda5b7fe55214d077d29_original.jpg

Mosaic - A Story of Civilisation

d7bdec9a388ebcc08289a707a0808caa_original.jpg

Yep, I also backed The Witcher at the £1 pledge. Finally bought Nemesis from a store after backing it in the $1 pledge many years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
At least a few more months to The Witcher, should give me time to read The Lady of the Lake and the couple of Witcher short story collections still to go. So I can do like I do to movie adaptations of books read - 'Nope that's not right'. :p

At least a few more months to The Witcher, should give me time to read The Lady of the Lake and the couple of Witcher short story collections still to go. So I can do like I do to movie adaptations of books read - 'Nope that's not right'. :p

Are you talking about the game or the TV show? Because the game is likely to be a year or so away.
I backed Euthia: Torment of Resurrection (thinking it kind of looked like a Witcher variant) in May last year and that's still 4-6 months from coming to me.
1624074413587.jpeg

Are you talking about the game or the TV show? Because the game is likely to be a year or so away.
I backed Euthia: Torment of Resurrection (thinking it kind of looked like a Witcher variant) in May last year and that's still 4-6 months from coming to me.
View attachment 1158677
The books. I’m a fantasy fan, but hadn’t read the books prior to the show. Enjoyed season 1 and now most of the way through the books. At least the books are finished, so the show can’t run completely off the rails like Game of Thrones did when it got past the books written (I expect GRRM to die before I get the chance to read his ending).

The books. I’m a fantasy fan, but hadn’t read the books prior to the show. Enjoyed season 1 and now most of the way through the books. At least the books are finished, so the show can’t run completely off the rails like Game of Thrones did when it got past the books written (I expect GRRM to die before I get the chance to read his ending).

Yep, although the last couple of A Song of Ice and Fire Books do drag, a lot.
Love The Witcher video game series though, and really happy that they based this one off that IP.

I backed a game called "Fighters of the Pacific."

Cant quite put my finger down on why this caught my eye, but I really enjoyed Undaunted, Air Land and Sea, and Final Act recently so perhaps it was just the PvP war theme or something that caught my interest.

Backed SKEPTICS. A paranormal investigation board game. Co-Op game investigating the paranormal. Ticks those X-Files and Gothic Horror boxes. Less than $100, even with shipping, which is a rarer one for backed Kickstarters :oops: Of course more have an eye on. Need to get onto the wife how good they look before I straight out say we should back :p

d2ef1ed34c5e393b3f712cccdd0bcfac_original.png

A few one's backed at minimum pledges to back later properly in the pledge managers.

The Isle of Cats: Don't forget the Kittens! - a bunch of expansions for Isle of Cats.

Update that have backed the all-in pledge for The Witcher:Old World. Didn't go with shading minis (both for the extra cost it would have been and the delusion that one, some day, I'll actually paint the many dozens of mini's now have for various games).

Isle of Cats and Mosaic backed by wife. Isle of Cats at the level to get everything haven't already (base game, plus the Late Arrivals expansion). Mosaic at the normal kickstart level, not deluxe components for it.

Two others backed backed under her Kickstarter account (I figure if she backs more under hers, despite it all coming in the end from the same joint bank accounts, that me going all in on a few like The Witcher is an easier sell :drunk: ).
First is Buru. Indonesian exploration / engine building game. Backing at the all-in level to get the deluxe version with expansion.

5bd878b7863a49a948e010be37fd5aaf_original.png

The other is Villagers : Shifting Seasons. Still open on Kickstarter. Don't have the original so backed at the level to get the original plus expansion.

6b8ed281b8e3c90659d546175f2dcaa0_original.png

Two planned for the next couple of weeks (so after next pay day :oops: ).
Distilled - about crafting your booze.

dd5fa62eb2e247689271695a8cf0218e_original.jpg

The other is Soul Raiders. A co-operative fantasy campaign game. Obviously getting because having Gloomhaven Forgotten Circles barely started, Sleeping Gods not started and Frosthaven and Dawn of Madness still to come, that there's a terrible risk of being caught short of one to play :think:

a1d91f15107414ceb88f11f5fbefddd6_original.jpg

Isle of Cats and Mosaic backed by wife. Isle of Cats at the level to get everything haven't already (base game, plus the Late Arrivals expansion). Mosaic at the normal kickstart level, not deluxe components for it.

Two others backed backed under her Kickstarter account (I figure if she backs more under hers, despite it all coming in the end from the same joint bank accounts, that me going all in on a few like The Witcher is an easier sell :drunk: ).
First is Buru. Indonesian exploration / engine building game. Backing at the all-in level to get the deluxe version with expansion.

5bd878b7863a49a948e010be37fd5aaf_original.png

The other is Villagers : Shifting Seasons. Still open on Kickstarter. Don't have the original so backed at the level to get the original plus expansion.

6b8ed281b8e3c90659d546175f2dcaa0_original.png

Two planned for the next couple of weeks (so after next pay day :oops: ).
Distilled - about crafting your booze.

dd5fa62eb2e247689271695a8cf0218e_original.jpg

The other is Soul Raiders. A co-operative fantasy campaign game. Obviously getting because having Gloomhaven Forgotten Circles barely started, Sleeping Gods not started and Frosthaven and Dawn of Madness still to come, that there's a terrible risk of being caught short of one to play :think:

a1d91f15107414ceb88f11f5fbefddd6_original.jpg
Villagers is a massively underrated game. I bought Streets which should arrive soon and have high hopes based on how slick and satisfying Villagers is.

did you get the play mat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Villagers is a massively underrated game. I bought Streets which should arrive soon and have high hopes based on how slick and satisfying Villagers is.

did you get the play mat?
No, got the Gameplay Bundle to get all the playable stuff. Had gone too nuts on all ins with other games to do Villagets similarly.

The Phantom: the Card Game, a solo or 2 player card game goes live tomorrow. I am going to back that one.
Have you seen the expansion on Kickstarter? Not one I'm getting, but I remembered someone here liked it, so thought I should give the heads up in case it hadn't been seen yet.

Have you seen the expansion on Kickstarter? Not one I'm getting, but I remembered someone here liked it, so thought I should give the heads up in case it hadn't been seen yet.
Did back it. The game is good, but I think the shelf life is pretty short unless we get a few more expansions.

Backed Voidfall and Fractal on KS and Lords of Ragnarok on Gamefound.

Had Steamwatchers arrive a few weeks back and will have the first play next Wed night.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

A couple of one's. Garden Wars. A light card game.

01685f5757256d81df9deb49a5335d25_original.png

Not a Kickstarter, but on Gamefound, so still a crowd funded one. Ancient Blood - The order of Vampire Hunters. A Co-Op Campaign game (yes, I know, another one). Shockingly you are Vampire Hunters. Gone for the Slayer Pledge that's about $280 Australian.

Untitled.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back