Kids membership issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So I joined my kid up as a jr Crows member.
In the application area it asked my for details and name, as I am the parent, and then his name and details as the proposed member.
Filled it all in and received the pack today.
Kid is happy to get his first membership and opens it up to find they have put my name on the membership card and on the lunch box.
Kinda ruined it for him.

Has anyone had this type of issue before (wrong name put on membership) and has the club fixed it?
Rang the club but they are shut till the 6th.

In the application area it asked my for details and name, as I am the parent, and then his name and details as the proposed member.
Kid is happy to get his first membership and opens it up to find they have put my name on the membership card and on the lunch box.
Kinda ruined it for him.

Has anyone had this type of issue before (wrong name put on membership) and has the club fixed it?
Bloody Burton!

Kinda ruined it for him.

Pretty sure Mike Smyth had issues with his lunch box too.

I'm happy they got my request for a scarf correct this year.

Kinda ruined it for him.

I had an inaugural women’s membership that I got for my daughter when she was 10. Had my name all over it

Kinda ruined it for him.

Yeah same thing last year, my wife thought she had just made a mistake.

Have a friend that bought 2 kids packs for 2 grandsons after long delay got them 2 days before Christmas to find the same name on both .
Found the Crows staff closed down early not back till 6 th Jan.

Have a friend that bought 2 kids packs for 2 grandsons after long delay got them 2 days before Christmas to find the same name on both .
Found the Crows staff closed down early not back till 6 th Jan.

Seems that perhaps they need to ask members specifically what names they want on any relevant items.

My own experience (i buy my 2 grandsons their memberships etc), however, has been fine with all their members' tickets, drink bottles, lunch boxes all named properly.

Seems that perhaps they need to ask members specifically what names they want on any relevant items.

My own experience (i buy my 2 grandsons their memberships etc), however, has been fine with all their members' tickets, drink bottles, lunch boxes all named properly.
I wouldn’t have thought so, when the kids membership is in the kids name and they put the adults name on the kids lunchbox.
It just sounds like an error to me.

Kinda ruined it for him.

Ring up or got to the Club they are generally very Helpful, My granddaughter had and similar issue and they were all over the fix and very apologetic. Could not tell who my Son Contacted but he had no problems.

Kinda ruined it for him.

My kids interstate memberships have always had my name on them but we’ve never had an item with a name on it so wasn’t a big deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s harsh just to blame burton etc as incompetence festers at every level.

It is run like a state or local govt dept with an endless supply of funding and no accountability.

“suckers”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back