Food, Drink & Dining Out Kids these days

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold onto your horses mate, we've got to convince the boomers to f*** off first and that's proving easier said than done.
Don't worry mate they will die off eventually

Silent alarms next thread:

Title: Old *s these days

"Wtf is with old people these days, all they do is sleep,eat and do crossword puzzles. Why aren't they out running, climbing mountains, doing sports? and they can't even move anymore, it takes them 30 minutes to walk down the street and some of those lazy *s even use walking frame. WTF is with that?"

the whole people getting taller thing is straight bizarre. where does it end? my parents are 6' and 5'8. my siblings are 5'9, 5'10, 5'9 (at age 15), and i'm over 6'4 (the only male). what's causing it? why do people just assume it's 'better diet'? i'd scarcely believe the average person is in any way eating healthier than their parents or grandparents. shoveling mall sushi into your mouth is not 'clean eating', drinking a boost juice is not eating fruit, etc. am i going to raise children of freakish 7' heights with all the knee and joint complaints that are associated?

my view is that these changes to diets and hormones are done deliberately by a totalitarian regime of global control to cause shorter life spans in humans. remembering that taller people have been found to die younger. but what do i know, life expectancy is going up!! we're living longer guys!

the whole people getting taller thing is straight bizarre. where does it end? my parents are 6' and 5'8. my siblings are 5'9, 5'10, 5'9 (at age 15), and i'm over 6'4 (the only male). what's causing it? why do people just assume it's 'better diet'? i'd scarcely believe the average person is in any way eating healthier than their parents or grandparents. shoveling mall sushi into your mouth is not 'clean eating', drinking a boost juice is not eating fruit, etc. am i going to raise children of freakish 7' heights with all the knee and joint complaints that are associated?

my view is that these changes to diets and hormones are done deliberately by a totalitarian regime of global control to cause shorter life spans in humans. remembering that taller people have been found to die younger. but what do i know, life expectancy is going up!! we're living longer guys!
Did someone on YouTube tell you that?

Food being plentiful is a bigger part of people being bigger.

Generically you tend to the middle if you're parents have a large height disparity, people don't tend to get shorter generation to generation, just not how it works.

Doesn't mean everyone is going to be 195cms in 20 years though

Did someone on YouTube tell you that?

Food being plentiful is a bigger part of people being bigger.

Generically you tend to the middle if you're parents have a large height disparity, people don't tend to get shorter generation to generation, just not how it works.

Doesn't mean everyone is going to be 195cms in 20 years though
p1: people are taller than their parents
p2: food is becoming more plentiful
c1: future generations won't continue this trend in 20 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back