Werewolf Kill The Wizard Werewolf - Anti Harry Potter Game. Traditional rules dog eat dog. WOLVES WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Dingster i was the silencer so if millky has been lynched I would have killed one of you and silenced the other so I think we had it either way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dingster i was the silencer so if millky has been lynched I would have killed one of you and silenced the other so I think we had it either way
That's the way I read it too mate. Village did ok to make a game of it considering. Well played.

Dingster had also just seered Nakia as Villager and was very close to convinced that he was the Head, I reckon you could have convinced him easily, you actually talked about it too...I was holding my breath.

Dingster had also just seered Nakia as Villager and was very close to convinced that he was the Head, I reckon you could have convinced him easily, you actually talked about it too...I was holding my breath.
Alpha Wizard – Has 1 seer a night – Night immune from death can only be lynched - Will seer as Alpha Wizard
Was why I thought that wouldn't work

That day of triple modkills handed us this game on a platter
Shame about DJ, he was completely under the radar too.
But I'm not judging anyone's activity this week, lots of people have minds elsewhere.

I f***ed up the first game too so there's that

Which is strange because I was voting for members of both factions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back