Werewolf Kill The Wizard Werewolf - Anti Harry Potter Game. Traditional rules dog eat dog. WOLVES WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Dingster had also just seered Nakia as Villager and was very close to convinced that he was the Head, I reckon you could have convinced him easily, you actually talked about it too...I was holding my breath.
Was why I thought that wouldn't work
I was so confused when Nakkers posted as he'd seered villager, but still posting which a villager shouldn't have been able to post if silenced. I had worked my way through it though getting everyone to post and changed to Millky knowing Nakkers was legit. Good game all.

I was so confused when Nakkers posted as he'd seered villager, but still posting which a villager shouldn't have been able to post if silenced. I had worked my way through it though getting everyone to post and changed to Millky knowing Nakkers was legit. Good game all.
You did well. Thanks for playing and I hope you’re all ok mate.

I think people just automatically associate Nakia = evil
I know I do :D
Those late bandwagon votes really should have received more focus. I'm guessing in other instances they would have. Deaneus especially was far too obvious. Spook killed himself.

Those late bandwagon votes really should have received more focus. I'm guessing in other instances they would have. Deaneus especially was far too obvious. Spook killed himself.
The DED pm is good if you want to read it.

This is a complete give away. DapperJong must be the Hungry Wolf or one his evil mates because he knew my intimidation condition. He has outed himself here.
I was intimidated and the message from Wooshette was that the hungry wolf had ripped my throat out and I couldn’t SPEAK OR VOTE TODAY.
So I asked her if I could post pictures and waited an hour for a reply that never came, so I posted the bound and gagged picture.
Wooshette then gets back to me a bit peeved that I posted and said the intimidation meant that I had been silenced and could not post at all. My reply was that this was not what the intimidation said and Wooshette agreed I had gotten off on a technicality, but if I posted again I would be modkilled. She was cool about it and all in all it was good modding.

Then comes Dapper’s post. How did he know I had been “silenced?” Why would he assume that? Why not assume I had been intimidated to only post pictures? That one has featured before. Notice how quick off god mark he was. There was obviously some back and forth between Wooshette and the evil Hungry Wolf before it was decided I wouldn’t be modkilled.

Clearly DapperJong has inside info - he knew more than a person would unless they were an evil wolf.
THIS

no one cares ;)
I know. That hurt initially, but then I realised that I had actually helped you and by adopting role fluidity and becoming a wolf, I was a winner too, master.

I know. That hurt initially, but then I realised that I had actually helped you and by adopting role fluidity and becoming a wolf, I was a winner too, master.

Well here's something that should comfort you - I completely made a mistake and you picked up on it. I hadn't read the other roles and I was way too specific. I am amazed at everyone else for not realising and some players even made excuses for me!!!

Well here's something that should comfort you - I completely made a mistake and you picked up on it. I hadn't read the other roles and I was way too specific. I am amazed at everyone else for not realising and some players even made excuses for me!!!
We teamed together beautifully. Winners are grinners.

It was f***ing hilarious, I could feeeeeeel you stewing in the DED PM just waiting to explode :tearsofjoy:
I'm still gobsmacked that no one really targeted Dapper, but its easy from the inside. I dont think he was seered even once..mafia seers, 2 seers and 2 flog seers and nothing lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was f***ing hilarious, I could feeeeeeel you stewing in the DED PM just waiting to explode :tearsofjoy:
I'm still gobsmacked that no one really targeted Dapper, but its easy from the inside. I dont think he was seered even once..mafia seers, 2 seers and 2 flog seers and nothing lol.

This will never happen again. Maybe I shouldn't play anymore :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back