Politics & Government Killing Rupert Murdoch in Australia

Hot Pocket

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I can't argue with that to be honest. I'm not in Aus anymore, but damn i love the sports coverage on even basic cable in most countries.

If Gillard's media laws and the NBN got rolled out, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Hot Pocket

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
whats the old saying about 2 wrongs...

Force is the only thing these people understand. If someone is attacking your country and your people, then you have a right to fight back.

Anyone see the front page of the courier mail today? Anonymous might be joining the fight pretty soon I reckon.

EDIT: And before the obvious reply is made, I saw the page in my FB news feed lol.

nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal palace, socceroos
Force is the only thing these people understand. If someone is attacking your country and your people, then you have a right to fight back.

Anyone see the front page of the courier mail today? Anonymous might be joining the fight pretty soon I reckon.

EDIT: And before the obvious reply is made, I saw the page in my FB news feed lol.

What fight? Killing rupert?

hirdy_is_champ

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2003
tunnel
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ESSENDON
Yeah, and go to fairfax instead? :rolleyes: They're just as bad, if not worse as their readers think they're intellectuals but the Age is still rubbish. Media needs a huge overhall, its not just rupuert murdoch people should focus on.

Hot Pocket

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah, and go to fairfax instead? :rolleyes: They're just as bad, if not worse as their readers think they're intellectuals but the Age is still rubbish. Media needs a huge overhall, its not just rupuert murdoch people should focus on.

I don't like Fairfax much either, we need to break up the monopoly that is our billionaire-owned media.

But Fairfax is a damn sight better than Murdoch. Even ABC was politicised by Howard and has too much of a conservative bent thesedays.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
image.jpg

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle

FFS. A bunch of 14 year old script kiddies on /b/ can't do s**t.

The only way to beat Rupert would be to start up some media with a counter view that people actually buy.

Hot Pocket

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
FFS. A bunch of 14 year old script kiddies on /b/ can't do s**t.

The only way to beat Rupert would be to start up some media with a counter view that people actually buy.

The problem with that is, lefty's don't generally get their "news" from newspapers or television anymore, because its so damned unreliable and biased.

Hot Pocket

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne

It is. Rupert and the other billionaires conspired to get rid of Gillard cause she was shitting on them from a great height. Only cost the mining industry about 6 million in donations to the LNP, and they've already saved billions now that the carbon tax is gone. Direct action will give them even more money.

Very good investment, that Liberal Party. Those whores will do anything for a buck.

Back