News King and Hope playing for Dogs in Exbition Game on Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Exciting game as mentioned Hope doing really well. I didn't realise king was another CFC girl, will keep a look out

Hope is a good piece to build around and easy to like if you've caught the video on the Pies website about her.

I like the speed women are playing with. They're taking on the game, going around opponents and taking players on. It's a watchable variety of game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope is a good piece to build around and easy to like if you've caught the video on the Pies website about her.

I like the speed women are playing with. They're taking on the game, going around opponents and taking players on. It's a watchable variety of game.
Yes I'm pleasantly surprised.
Hope springs eternal

6 goals. Can't wait until she gets to Collingwood so we can turn that in 2 goals 4 behinds.

What was the reasoning behind playing with a smaller football given they have always played with a normal size?
Probably because the girls won't be abke to kick it as long as the men... So to make it more enjoyable to watch they have lighter ball which results in a longer kicks and higher scores.

Just my thinking.

Last edited:
Probably because the girls won't be abke to kick it as long as the men... So to make it more enjoyable to watch they have lighter ball which results in a longer kicks and higher scores.

Just make you thinking.
Should leave the game alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back