FTA-TV King Elvis' Married At First Sight Thread

Who will be the last couple standing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing how your new partner treats people around them, is red-flag spotting 101. it was cheryl, it was the person on the other end of the phone... it will be nadia.

i know life situations may sometime demand it, but do real people actually go on this show looking for love knowing full well that the TV crew can film how they're a 31 year old living at their parents place?

It looked like he had a decent thing going for him. Got his own little granny flat, lazy around all day outside of work, and be looked after. Is he Greek or Italian? Culturally that would make sense but I'm not getting that from the look and sound of his parents.

It looked like he had a decent thing going for him. Got his own little granny flat, lazy around all day outside of work, and be looked after. Is he Greek or Italian? Culturally that would make sense but I'm not getting that from the look and sound of his parents.
His dads name was Stefan.. So maybe

'I don't wash lettuce, Nadia.'
Lmao, Anthony is such a flog.

I'm going to go against the grain a bit.

yeah Anthony is a bit of a flog BUT it seems fairly obvious to me that he is just transfering his annoyance with Nadia to other things.

Nadia is clearly slow playing him / friend zoning him. She hasn't wanted a bar of him from the beginning but she wants more air time so she is going along with it. He is clearly getting frustrated with her behaviour but instead of addressing it with her and pulling out of the experiment (which he can't do since he seems to want to get exposure too) he is doing stuff like having a crack at a call center operator.

he is greek (well his dad is) his last name is like Milopanaitdius or something.

Cheryl's freak out was unexpected, but it looked like she backed off from Jonesy's attempted kiss, then he yanked her at her jacket and pulled her back in.

Bad move. Very bad move.

to be fair he has spent the past couple of days with her + 2 days. Thats more than enough groundwork for a kiss. By the 3rd date you should be banging.

Frankly unless there are cultural/religious reasons any couple not currently banging by this point is stuffed.

It was an aggressive kiss though. He went in, got a second or two of kiss before she pulled away, then he forcefully pulled her back in. Not good.

Looks like there is some serious drama coming up next week. Looking forward to it.

My current thoughts on the couples and power levels

Reasonable Chances
Nick and Twin - I think this couple is very strong - Nick is very easy going which seems to be balancing out the crazy in the twin. I reckon she was surprised by his friends lol - revenge of the nerds was not what she was expecting!
Big Andrew + Misshaveachat - This couple seems to be on the up and up. His dickhead mate needs to be jettisoned ASAP which she'll obviously be working on. I saw her crying in one of the promos. My guess is it is due to something other than Andrew's actions which means she is majorly invested.

Possible
Simon + Whatever her name - I think Simon is just not that into her. It is becoming increasingly obvious he is actually a bit of an odd chap too. Will be interesting to see why he breaks down next show.

No Chance
Farmer + FIFO girl - no explanation needed his lifestyle does not match hers and that is DOA.
Jessie + Twin - he is just too immature, and works in a fruit market. She doesn't like his immaturity and is very superficial. Neither is going to work.
Anthony + Nadia - She is trying to friendzone him clearly and his little tiffs are causing trouble.
Cheryl + Jonesy - She is in it for the publicity. This is a girl who has been at the playboy mansion and snorts coke off her ****. If she was actually keen she'd have already banged him about 20 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with working in a fruit shop?

nothing but the dumber twin is very very superficial and is into the "prestige" kind of stuff. I think she is a bit of a gold digger, the only time she sounded interested was when his dad was saying Jesse would be taking over the store when he retired.

nothing but the dumber twin is very very superficial and is into the "prestige" kind of stuff. I think she is a bit of a gold digger, the only time she sounded interested was when his dad was saying Jesse would be taking over the store when he retired.
Yeah I didn't mean that to be directed at any one. I just really don't see anything wrong with working in a fruit shop. It's an honest job.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ja...2/news-story/e97724f3fb492dbec2ed6922bb80c4d7

Have a read of this guys.
A recap of last nights ep. Very funny.

Watching the video of the kiss, the body language is a lot stranger second time round.

He gets close to her. She probably knows it is coming.
She seems to go for it first as he yanks her in by her top.
They kiss for a short while, and he releases his hold on her.
They kiss a little longer and then she completely recoils and goes all weird, her face completely devoid of emotion.

Appears like she's mooching off her sister as well.

Watching the video of the kiss, the body language is a lot stranger second time round.

He gets close to her. She probably knows it is coming.
She seems to go for it first as he yanks her in by her top.
They kiss for a short while, and he releases his hold on her.
They kiss a little longer and then she completely recoils and goes all weird, her face completely devoid of emotion.

Not hard to look emotionless with the amount of work she has had done.

image.jpeg

I'm going to go against the grain a bit.

yeah Anthony is a bit of a flog BUT it seems fairly obvious to me that he is just transfering his annoyance with Nadia to other things.

Nadia is clearly slow playing him / friend zoning him. She hasn't wanted a bar of him from the beginning but she wants more air time so she is going along with it. He is clearly getting frustrated with her behaviour but instead of addressing it with her and pulling out of the experiment (which he can't do since he seems to want to get exposure too) he is doing stuff like having a crack at a call center operator.

He was probably extra pissed off because he's been friendzoned AND he's sitting at his pr0n machine AND can't bash one out AND it's been more than a month.

He was probably extra pissed off because he's been friendzoned AND he's sitting at his pr0n machine AND can't bash one out AND it's been more than a month.

I think he would be more likely to use a mirror to help rub one out.

Last edited:
Cheryl's freak out was unexpected, but it looked like she backed off from Jonesy's attempted kiss, then he yanked her at her jacket and pulled her back in.

Bad move. Very bad move.

most awkward moment on TV i've seen for ages.. . it was awesome!

huge hi5 to the producer that told jonsey (TM) to play a song on his ridiculous guitar and that he really needs to kiss cheryl so he's out of the friend zone.

and another hi5 to the producer that told cheryl she shouldn't be too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back