FTA-TV King Elvis' Married At First Sight Thread

Who will be the last couple standing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol what does being straight have to do with not commenting on male looks?

You wouldn't say someone like Brad Pitt is good looking?

Some guys think it implies that they are homosexual, and thus inferior and "less than" and not appealing to women, if they comment on the looks of other males, or are even seen alone with another male friend without female company.

I actually know other males who think this way, and it's a ridiculously insecure way to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean's mate gives Dean a run for his money in the flog category

The "best mate" that was at the wedding, who couldn't wait to tell him that Tracey had a child, seemed like an epic knob.

That other woman with the American accent that he's friends with seemed like a rude obnoxious bitch too.

The "best mate" that was at the wedding, who couldn't wait to tell him that Tracey had a child, seemed like an epic knob.

That other woman with the American accent that he's friends with seemed like a rude obnoxious bitch too.
Should be a red flag to Tracey with what type of company he keeps

But I doubt by this stage she would care

Jesus Pat, do your own washing.

The problem is as much the parents that allow and enable the behaviour as it is the "mummy's boy" sons.

Even when I still lived with my parents in my late teens/early 20s, I never expected them to wash my clothes. If they just went ahead and did it, fine (if they were running a wash anyway, and threw my stuff in there that may have been in the laundry too), but I was more than capable of doing it myself as well. It's not a fun task, but it's just part of life. Same story with ironing clothes, making your bed, etc.

I'd be embarrassed and ashamed of myself to bring washing around for my Mum to do if I was living out of home, and I'd expect a hard "No!" for even asking, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back