Multiplat Kingdom Come: Deliverance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
What manner of sorcery was used to get it that way?
There was a bug on the indonesian store where it was like 63 cents au. Had to quickly create an indonesian account and buy a 100,000 rupiah psn card for it so it technically cost $10 plus or minus the exchange rate, whatever that was. It was fixed pretty quickly though and they said they were remove the game from peoples accounts but every now and then I check to see if I can still open the game and it works. I have not logged into my indonesian account since then though, so that could be why. ¯\_(シ)_/¯

pantskyle

Happy to meet
Oct 1, 2007
Omicron Persei 8
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
There was a bug on the indonesian store where it was like 63 cents au. Had to quickly create an indonesian account and buy a 100,000 rupiah psn card for it so it technically cost $10 plus or minus the exchange rate, whatever that was. It was fixed pretty quickly though and they said they were remove the game from peoples accounts but every now and then I check to see if I can still open the game and it works. I have not logged into my indonesian account since then though, so that could be why. ¯\_(シ)_/¯
I will be contacting Sony to rectify this asap.

Top Bottom