Multiplat Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Remove this Banner Ad

E
Yep I’m super keen also, comes out 13th feb
I was reading yesterday that if your to slow doing a quest the a.i will do it instead... and if you run off and solo a quest when your suppose to do it with the a.i they get upset lol... man if this game is half as good as I'm hoping I'm going to be stoked!

It’s suppose to be the most realistic open world RPG game ever. I’ve watched a few videos of people playing it and it looks surreal, the battles are very unique, and its going to have a very strong story.

I backed this game on kickstarter so had access to the beta but couldn't run it as as I don't really have a pc at the moment. Have requested a copy on xbox (which I think is delivered digitally).

Playing witcher right now so hopefully will roll straight off that and into this... very excited it's finally here, will be interesting to see how it's received by the average gamer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I backed this game on kickstarter so had access to the beta but couldn't run it as as I don't really have a pc at the moment. Have requested a copy on xbox (which I think is delivered digitally).

Playing witcher right now so hopefully will roll straight off that and into this... very excited it's finally here, will be interesting to see how it's received by the average gamer.
Loved witcher 3.... been hanging for a good rpg since then... a few have been ok but this is the one which has pricked my interest the most

I am kind of interested in this as i love RPG's, spent an hour or so watching some youtube clips on the game, a couple of the things that have bothered me, is the voice acting and the combat. some of the facial animations look a bit sus too but this could be because some of the clips I watched are a little bit old, looks like they have paid a fair bit of detail in relation to the historical side of things, as in armor, weapons, historical characters relating to the main story

It wont be a Witcher 3 but it may be ok though so will be interested in the reviews and what you guys that buy it day one have got to say

Remove this Banner Ad

Back