Brown_DOG68

All Australian
Jun 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cincinnati Reds
Whilst the latest update patch (on xbox one at least) has cleaned up a few bugs - I haven't had a crash for 3 days now - it has blown out load times ridiculously. As if fast travel/sleeping/waiting didn't take long enough, there is now a significant loading wait (with black screen and spinning icon)at the end of any major (and sometimes, minor) action. Eating from a pot for god sake, now has a 15 to 30 second loading wait!

The worst by far is random events when fast travelling. The audio, and i'm guessing all other aspects of the event commence almost immediately, but there is no controller response and no video, just black screen for between 30 and 60 seconds while bandits etc are attacking me!

This is ruining my enjoyment of game far more than any of the previous issues.

Is anyone else having this issue on XBOX or other platforms??

Whilst the latest update patch (on xbox one at least) has cleaned up a few bugs - I haven't had a crash for 3 days now - it has blown out load times ridiculously. As if fast travel/sleeping/waiting didn't take long enough, there is now a significant loading wait (with black screen and spinning icon)at the end of any major (and sometimes, minor) action. Eating from a pot for god sake, now has a 15 to 30 second loading wait!

The worst by far is random events when fast travelling. The audio, and i'm guessing all other aspects of the event commence almost immediately, but there is no controller response and no video, just black screen for between 30 and 60 seconds while bandits etc are attacking me!

This is ruining my enjoyment of game far more than any of the previous issues.

Is anyone else having this issue on XBOX or other platforms??

Can only comment for PS4, but the new patch pissed me off. Reverted my save and also reduced my full armor kit to 0% so had to spend 1.6k to repair which was annoying.

Load times are the same as usual. Random events voices start early which is weird but they don't attack until the game is loaded.

I have never had a real crash in game and very few glitches so am pretty satisfied overall. Shame it is different for you on Xbox.

Forgot all about this game and booted it up today to see if it still worked. Not sure if its because I haven't logged into my Indonesian account or what but I still have access to the game. :thumbsu:

Just picked it up and played up to the raid.

Early days but £55 for a game with average graphics and clunky controls feels like a bit of a rip off.

Seems interesting though, bit different.

I swear that dice game is rigged. Played 1 game on min bet and won easily. Raised the bet and he was pulling great roles out of his ass. No way is that randomly generated.

Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
for those still playing, have the latest patches made a difference?

I've almost finished witcher and want to give this a run but am happy to wait if there's still work to be done (will be playing on xbox)

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I eventually made it out of there. Took a fair few reloads to get it and had a guard walk in on me but I ignored him and ran out as soon as it unlocked then came back to loot it. In Rattay now. Wasn't sure about the combat at first but after the first squire lesson I think it'll be quite good.

You’ll be back to Talmberg many times so no stress if you miss anything. In fact you’ll visit most of the places many times even if you only mainline the story.

You’ll be back to Talmberg many times so no stress if you miss anything. In fact you’ll visit most of the places many times even if you only mainline the story.
Yeh, cool, wasn't too worried about missing anything. If anything, I kinda want to go back to Skalitz to:

Bury Bianca. Do I get that chance? Robbo buried my parents at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LongPause

Team Captain
Jul 23, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
for those still playing, have the latest patches made a difference?

I've almost finished witcher and want to give this a run but am happy to wait if there's still work to be done (will be playing on xbox)
Xbox patch dropped a few days ago, fixed a few problems but all the problems pertaining to loading screens and stuff limited by the hardware of the console is still there.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
So what was the final verdict on this game? Currently on special for $54 in the PS Store

Generally well reviewed, just buggy. I haven't played the last few major patches as I finished it earlier so I'm not sure how many of the broken quests have been fixed. Probably best to search around to see if there have been any performance improvements on your platform though. It's a pretty ambitious game so there has just been some teething.

Pretty keen for this! Haven't played in a while but definitely will be getting this. I spent hours playing the Stronghold games for the castle building elements so this should be pretty fun I reckon.

You’ve proven yourself well, you‘ve demonstrated that you are capable of solving problems. We hereby appoint you to the office of bailiff of the hamlet of Pribyslawitz!
Watch Daniel Vavra and Prokop Jirsa talk about the latest updates for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The new Hardcore Mode turns Kingdom Come: Deliverance into a true survival RPG. In the upcoming DLC “From The Ashes, ” you’ll have an opportunity to participate in the genesis of a new village from its very inception and experience first-hand what it was like to build a new settlement.

The Into the Ashes DLC introduces a brand new adventure to the game, allowing players to build a new village from the ground up.

As a newly appointed bailiff, you must decide what buildings to erect and what people to bring in, and you must also settle disputes between the villagers. Each building is unique and comes with its own upgrades, material and labour requirements, so you will face some difficult decisions.

A bailiff’s lot is not an easy one, but he can still enjoy some fun after a hard day’s work. Get yourself one of the new horses available and take it for a ride, throw a few dice against seasoned players in your new local tavern, match your skills against variously skilled opponents in your combat arena or just rest at home in your own comfortably furnished house.

https://wccftech.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-video-dlc/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back