Multiplat Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Remove this Banner Ad

Still got my $1 dollar indonesian version going. Plan to actually play it one day.

What manner of sorcery was used to get it that way?

What manner of sorcery was used to get it that way?
There was a bug on the indonesian store where it was like 63 cents au. Had to quickly create an indonesian account and buy a 100,000 rupiah psn card for it so it technically cost $10 plus or minus the exchange rate, whatever that was. It was fixed pretty quickly though and they said they were remove the game from peoples accounts but every now and then I check to see if I can still open the game and it works. I have not logged into my indonesian account since then though, so that could be why. ¯\_(シ)_/¯

There was a bug on the indonesian store where it was like 63 cents au. Had to quickly create an indonesian account and buy a 100,000 rupiah psn card for it so it technically cost $10 plus or minus the exchange rate, whatever that was. It was fixed pretty quickly though and they said they were remove the game from peoples accounts but every now and then I check to see if I can still open the game and it works. I have not logged into my indonesian account since then though, so that could be why. ¯\_(シ)_/¯

I will be contacting Sony to rectify this asap.

I really should play this game. I went through all the effort of setting up an indonesian account to get it for something stupid like $4 due to a bug and never made it out of the first area. It looks like something I really enjoy. I close to finishing Midnight Suns so maybe this can be next.

Edit: Ha I've been saying that for years.

Still got my $1 dollar indonesian version going. Plan to actually play it one day.

I really should play this game. I went through all the effort of setting up an indonesian account to get it for something stupid like $4 due to a bug and never made it out of the first area. It looks like something I really enjoy. I close to finishing Midnight Suns so maybe this can be next.

It's an excellent game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also couldn't get into it but does seem like a game I'd really enjoy. Hopefully the sequel has co-op and we can struggle on locks together.

Just on lockpicking, there is a "simplified lockpicking" option in settings for those having issue with controller, as yes, it's a right bastard compared to how it's done on KB & Mouse.

Simplified toggles the left joystick instance, so should make controller easier to use.

I think I got about halfway through this game then just stopped, I really should fire it up from the start and play through it, such a different experience with it being so realistic to what those times would’ve been like.

I do remember the combat being hard but pretty cool once you started to get the hang of it.

Just on lockpicking, there is a "simplified lockpicking" option in settings for those having issue with controller, as yes, it's a right bastard compared to how it's done on KB & Mouse.

Simplified toggles the left joystick instance, so should make controller easier to use.
I tried that and found it harder. Losing control of the speed of the wheel made it impossible for me. Two sticks will be the way to go but jeez I hope there isn't many quests that require lockpicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back