Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens

Screw your Titanfalls, 3D Marios and Zelda's

This is the biggest announcement from E3.

Long awaited third numbered title in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Looking forward to all the feels being opened at sometime in a couple years.

Confirmed for PS4 & XBO at this point.

Played the first missed the second. Would consider this I guess.

Don't mind the Disney sidekicks but surely they could throw in some Squenix characters as a little more than just cameos/collusseum opponents.

Is it actually confirmed for Xbox One or are we just going off the fact there wasn't any sort of exclusivity clause when introducing the game?

If the latter I'd say it would be coming to Wii U far before it would come to Xbox One.

Is it actually confirmed for Xbox One or are we just going off the fact there wasn't any sort of exclusivity clause when introducing the game?

If the latter I'd say it would be coming to Wii U far before it would come to Xbox One.
It's been confirmed for the xbox one.. puzzled why it's not on the wii u, I guess they like missing out on sales.

I also missed the second one, but loved the first one. Played it for many, many hours. Looking forward to this.
Might have to play the second one sometime soonish.

Or people forgot because the the main games are an entire console generation ago? I admit I really liked the first 2 games in the series but #2 was the last game I finished on my PS2 6 years ago. Excitement has waned.

Or people forgot because the the main games are an entire console generation ago? I admit I really liked the first 2 games in the series but #2 was the last game I finished on my PS2 6 years ago. Excitement has waned.
this is a pretty good point. for those who haven't played any kh games or have only played the first and are looking to get back into it, where the series is at at the moment and how convoluted the plot has become, i don't know if those types of people can can just 'jump' into it at kh3.

this is a pretty amusing summary.

:D

this is a pretty good point. for those who haven't played any kh games or have only played the first and are looking to get back into it, where the series is at at the moment and how convoluted the plot has become, i don't know if those types of people can can just 'jump' into it at kh3.

this is a pretty amusing summary.

:D

Wow....

Read the first 4 pages 3 times, then realised I was only 1/4 of the way in.... * that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura is promising a worthwhile conclusion for Kingdom Hearts III, but is quick to assure fans that the series will continue.
Speaking with the L.A. Times, Nomura discussed the finality that Kingdom Hearts III will bring to fans. He makes clear, however, that just because the core trilogy will see resolution, doesn't mean this is the end of Kindgom Hearts.
“As a core game, this is finally the third, and 10 years have passed. I couldn’t call this a trilogy. There have been so many spinoffs. In ‘Kingdom Hearts 3,’ the battles that the characters have been fighting for the past 10 years will come to a conclusion. That is the plan. But the series will continue. Only the particular enemy they have been fighting the past 10 years will come to an end.”
Nomura also told fans that they if are interested in how Kingdom Hearts III will play from a mechanical standpoint, to play Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on 3DS.
Kingdom Hearts III doesn't have a solid release date yet, but we do know it will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...will-end-the-story-but-not-the-franchise.aspx

The gameplay was always gonna be the same, they were never going to mess with the mechanics too much that's why people play the game.

KH1 to KH2 was different in the cosmetic side, I guess thats what I was trying to say...It looks likeit will feel more like an extension rather than a revamp.

O8TQDJH.gif

Jesus Christ it looks like the movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back