KISS - End of the Road Tour 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Any Kiss fans on here going to the End Of The Road shows later this year?

As much as it is heresy in my opinion to watch Tommy and Eric in Ace and Peter's make-up respectively, I will still go and lay down my hard-earned. If Tommy does 'Shock Me' though, I will throw up.

I'm 42. I'm following the tour and boy listening isn't great. Paul's voice is really gone and the sound isn't there.
Full circle for me though. I'll be there to say goodbye and thank you.
My parents refused to take me during the non-make up era as i was a minor.
1997 reunion tour was my first KISS concert.
I was 20 and took my 15yo little brother to his first concert ever. He was in Awe!
2019 he's already booked tickets and the motel so i only have to fly in from Brisbane to Melbourne.
What a sweet thing you are little brother. :heartpulse:
1997 was the best concert i've seen EVER by any group in my lifetime so far.
Saw KISS Symphony, The Tour (with Thin Lizzy and Motley Crue) and 40th Anniversary tour prior so 5 and out for me.
Been KISSTIFIED since i was 4 and seen me through birth, death, marriage, divorce and life's up and downs.
A song for every occasion - heck "God Gave Rock and Roll to you" is being played at my funeral when i do pass.
12 Favourite songs: Love Gun, Shout it Out Loud, God of Thunder, Strutter, Crazy Crazy Nights, Do You Love Me
Every Time I look at you, Forever, Rock and Roll all Nite, Unholy, Hell or Hallelujah, War Machine
Favourite albums:Alive I and II, Destroyer, Creatures of the Night, Revenge, Ace's solo record (kicks ass!)

Will be doing both the Perth show and the Brisbane shows this year. First and last gigs in Australia on this tour. The Perth gig with my two
best mates one who put me onto Kiss and one who is seeing his first Kiss show on our harassment to go.
The new stage looks great, the set list isnt too bad with a few ones haven't heard in a while and the usual gimmics.
Pauls voice has been shot for ages but always when you at the concert never is as bad as the you tube clips make it out to be. Gotta be remembered he is 67 and the notes he hit in songs like My Way in the 80's have totally fried him for now but so what.

I was a huge Kiss fan back in the day. But I have zero interest in yet another farewell/makeup tour.

I saw Ace Frehley the year before last when he was backing up Alice Cooper and he was surprisingly good. The Kiss songs he played were mostly the ones he sang for them and his voice has really held up. Helps to be sober I suppose.

Although I have not been a fan of the current lineup, I will be going to the second Melbourne show. I've been a KISS fan since 1977, and nothing beats the Reunion tour of 1997. If you have never seen KISS live, it is worth going - the stageshow is incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back